New guy in heels!

Peter1

Hello everybody from France! I'am 21 and i love heels since i was teen!So today thanks to HHplace and all members who encourage men wearing heels, i'am a new high heels wearer...and i just love it!I just bought my first pair of heels which are ankle boots with a 3 inch heel and i'am spending great time wearing them! Thanks everybody

Welcome to hhplace, Peter1 :) There are several other members of this forum that also live in France. And, when you consider the members living in Belgium, the crown is becoming significant. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us and let us know when you begin wearing heels outside of your home. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome :) HHplace is the greatest community i've ever seen!!

I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us and let us know when you begin wearing heels outside of your home. :)

Wow i can't imagine being able wearing heels outside for the moment...i'm a little shy for that I think i'll only wear them at home...But its a fact that being heeled improve such a feeling...I can't find words!