Anyone in Melbourne / Australia?

vince206

• 3 months later...

hi Vince yay somebody from Melbourne Australia I'd sure like to meet up with a fellow heeler I quite regularly go out in my skirts & heels & i can tell you that i don't have any trouble where ever i go . I've been doing it for a few years now Would look forward to catching up after christmas Send me A personal message if you like cheers Malinheels :cry1:

Im in Melbourne Australia too! i'd also be up for a meet/walk or whatever, i am though still very nervous about the whole experiance and fear meeting one of you and finding out we know each other :wave: lol but yeah sure what the hell!!! let's do it :cry1:

well fellow Melbournites why don't we get together in the city I've been in there plenty of times and never any drama usually park the car up near the Vic market & walk from there or catch the circle tram to where i want to go I'm looking forward to meeting a couple of fellow heelers IT WILL BE A BLAST :cry1: cheers malinheels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey there all fellow heelers from Melbourne if you all want to have abit of a get together say one saturday afternoon in february say the 13 th we could meet at the Celtic club hotel which is on the corner of William & Lonsdale street Melbourne I have been to this place on many occasions on saturday arvo with no drama It's an easy walk ( in heels ) to Melbourne Central there is a couple of shoe shops there & the Myer shoe dept is always good value for a look . So hey lets respond through high heel place and who knows we may even make a night of it if all goes well cheers & hear from you malinheels

Hey Vince don't worry to much about the city it.s cool & you'd be real unlucky to meet somebody that you know also jeans & heels is agood look & pretty much flies under the radar I'm definatly going to be at the Celtic club hotel on 13 th feb see you there cheers malinheels

Mal, Wish my wife and I could be there. It sounds like a blast. Actually, friends of ours in Bendigo have a son who was just married to an American girl here in the states. The Aussie celebration will be on the 13th of February at a barbie on the Yarra. If we had the time and if the exchange rate were more favorable for us, we'd be in the land of sunshine and Vegemite instead of freezing our buns off in Ohio! Enjoy your day in heels. We'll look you up next time we visit Oz. Steve

hey Steve I don't know how co;ld it gets in Ohio but i spent a couple of years in Edmonton Alberta Canada & man it sure gets cold there i couldn't wait to get back here to oz and warm up anyhow cheers hope to catch up some more here at hhp & if your down here sometime we could catch up live cheers malinheels:wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Melbourne heelers i'm going to be at the Celtic club hotel cnr Willliam & Lonsdale streets city On 13 th Feb from 2 pm I'll be proudly wearing my high heel shoes & skirt would like to meet up with all you fellow heelers here in melbourne C mon guys & gals into heels who frequent High heel place cheers Malinheels :blinkbigeyes:

hi, i will be in melbourne later on this year, & would love to meet any melbourne heelers & have a day out shopping for heels & maybe even a pedicure. i used to live there just on 10years ago, now live up near merimbula. the celtic club sounds good but Mal, i dont think i'll be there for the 13th.. more like april or may to visit family.. but if anyone wants to meet in the city i'd be cool wearing my heels down the bourke st mall & into emporio for some heels shopping.. usually i heel during the day over in prahran. many great heels shops on chapel st like santini, zomp, scooter, mollini, zu, & a bunch of others & not forgetting shoecraft. will post it here, when i know exactly when i'll be there.

Hello there healwearer pity you can't make it for the 13th and good to hear that you have no drama about wearing your heels during the day . I wear mine probably 70% of the time when i'm going out & also usually wear one of my skirts . I used to get a reaction more so a couple of years ago but lately nothing. Is society becoming more tolerant of a man in heels & a skirt . I suppose a guy wearing high heels is no more shocking than some of the tattoo work people are sporting these days Any how if you know some other heelers guys or gals who might like to come on the 13th of Feb let them know cheers malinheels :blinkbigeyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Malinheels, sorry on the late reply. i would love to meetup next time i'm down, expecting to be down in a few months. it all depends on the time, my friend i stay with gets holidays. glad to read in your melb heel meet post that you had a great day out in your skirt & heels, aswell meeting a lovely lady in the club in altona. when i was a child i lived in footscray. i have mainly worn just heels or boots under my jeans in sydney, & gone for pedicures. have not done so yet in melb. i did go out once fully dressed with my wife one night for my birthday to the taxi club in darlinghurst, it wasnt really to enjoyable as when my wife went to get drinks, i was swooped on by some guys there, that tried picking me up. they were like blowflies. i did get 1 complement from a worker there on my skirt, that was a good feeling.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey malinheels & heelguy, I'm still up for it, but due to work it'd have to be fairly late, sort of 6pm onwards. or before 8am. and sorry but I'm still not ready for the city... i'm sure it's not that different but i'm yet to become more confident in going all out in the 'burbs (i mean dress & heels).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Vince nice to hear from you on the board again I hear where you are coming from about not bieng quite ready but just let me tell you once you've taken that first step in heels outside your comfort zone you will see that what you were worried about is 99 % in your head. I went out on friday night to a place where i've been before the altona sports club apokies venue, but i decided that i'd go to their karoke night to see what it was like. Well i walked in wearing my calf length Jeep brand skirt Jeep brand shirt, sports jacket & target platform sandels a nice neat co ordinated outfit as i'm walking in before i can reach the bar to order adrink a very short asian girl approaches me wide eyed sort of waving her arms around & saying your wearing skirt & high heels i've never seen a guy wearing that before . I riplied with " well you have now " she went back to her table and pointed me out to her friends they waved nodded & smiled One & a half seconds later the most gorgeous girl in the room wearing a very small cocktail dress with gorgeous black gladiator heels comes over to me and say's wow you are dressed unusually why are you wearing a skirt and heels & by the way i love your shoes where did you buy them i told her from target she introduced herself then she tried to attract her friends attention obviosly to come and meet me but they were distracted any how she said i hope you have agreat night and i'll talk to you later now i ask you if this isn't acceptance of aguy wearing a skirt & high heels i don't know what is. This went on all evening i spoke to probably 15 different ladies ranging in age from 18 to 55 and probably7or8 guys wanting to know my story { also met a lady maureen who i'd met about 5 years ago the first time i wore a skirt into a public place we chatted on & off most of the evening & towards the end she said she & her friends came to karoke on fridays 7 if i'd like to hang out with them that would be cool so yaeh guys wearing skirts & heels in the burbs of melbourne is cool more adventures to come maybe i could meet up with some of you melbourne heelers & we could double the fun I'm planning to go to a singles night called flirtatious Fridays next week wearing my skirt & heels&try my luck with the ladies there cheers till next time Malinheels :smile: