Bought my very first heels!

JH

Yeehaa, I finally bought my very first pair of heels! :( They are shiny stretch boots with a 6 cm block heel! they are awesome! I'm now sitting in them, man, they feel great! I got the courage thx to this forum! Thx to all of you!!! :wink::D:D

I bought them in a shoe discount store in belgium. They are black shiney ones and they also sell similar ones through the brantano website. Here is the link:

http://www.brantano.be/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductListDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-11&type=3&categoryId=13352&styleId=11554&substyleId=11575&size=41&productId=158575

ok, they are not the best quality, but they are very nice ones and look great on my feet. :wink:

Greetings

JH :D

Hi, JH, Congratulations on your first purchase. Have you any ideas yet on where you want to go with your heel wearing, and what sort of heels you are thinking of buying next? This is xaphod on Luc's machine. We were in Brussels today doing something instead of shoe shopping .... I have another small passion which is architecture, so I'm afraid I dragged Luc all around the Victor Horta houses in Brussels. Where in Belgium are you? Xa

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yeehaa, I finally bought my very first pair of heels! :( They are shiny stretch boots with a 6 cm block heel! they are awesome! I'm now sitting in them, man, they feel great!

I got the courage thx to this forum! Thx to all of you!!! :wink::D:D

They are nice! I wish Brantano UK had an on-line catalogue. Now, the next thing to do is to stand up in them :o :o :D

But seriously, welcome to the ranks of the elevated, and congratulations on your arrival!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yeehaa, I finally bought my very first pair of heels! :D They are shiny stretch boots with a 6 cm block heel! they are awesome! I'm now sitting in them, man, they feel great!

I got the courage thx to this forum! Thx to all of you!!! :wink::D:D

Hi JH,

I feel with you. You are calling back to my mind my first purchase and my first outing! IMHO Robert is right: Now you should wear them in the street.

It's a good heel height for a first outdoor performance. I'm sure that you can walk on them without any problems. And I'm sure that nobody will annoy you.

This afternoon I had a funny long promenade on my 4'' knee boots. They are very comfortable and hence I'm still wearing them typing this posting into my computer :(:o:o

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

ok, they are not the best quality, but they are very nice ones and look great on my feet.

Don't worry about that! I own about 40 pairs of shoes from PayLess that mostly cost $10 - $20. I do have a pair of $350 cowboy boots (5 inch heels), but not a single pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes.

Maybe close inspection will show they're plastic instead of leather, but the heels are just as high :wink:

Hay congratulations on your purchase on your first pair. There is only one place to go in this world and it is up. (a higher heel that is) :D Ahhh yes Payless... a nice way to start off your high heel collection and an inexpencive way in finding your stille. Also it's no a brainier for which one's to put on E-bay when you are in need of room for a real leather pair. :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I really do like your boots. My experience is that it is pretty easy to get away with wearing boots like this outside. I often travel to Belgium. Will have to try Brantano. Do you know if they have size 42 ?

Every Brantano store in Belgium has a rack with size 42 ladies models but the choices are much more limited as the 40 or 41. You can check the available models through the Belgian Brantano website http://www.brantano.be/

You can enter either the french (right) or flamish (left) selection button on the bottom. Next select DAMES on the bar and when the shoe size selection comes up select what should come as 42 but says PLUS GRANDES POINTURES. You then will have to select the shoe type and style from the next choice page. Some pages have extras that can be selected at the bottom and only the size 42 (or above) models will be displayed. If you know the Brantano store you will go to (find them on the left bar under RECHERCHE DE MAGASIN) you can have the selected model(s) delivered free at that store ready for you to pick up when you come along. You'll get a confirmation mail you'll have to show to get your size 42.

Hoping this could help you and welcome to Belgium soon.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Congrats JH, I can remember my first pairs and the wonderful feeling after buying them. Welcome to the high heel club. Lets hope this is not your last pair!