A bargain at £1295

at9

there are designer shoes where I nearby would think that ok- when very special appearence, nice exclusive materials.... but as to these boots - really custom made would look the same and be less expencive, so thats the point.

If you don't appreciate quality materials, fine stitching, durability, comfort and immaculate finish then yes, it is.

Oh come on... You pay a huge deal just for the brand and the designer name. I would love to own a pair of Louboutins but frankly I think that you can get something similar for a much lower price and still get great quality shoes.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

If you don't appreciate quality materials, fine stitching, durability, comfort and immaculate finish then yes, it is.

I bet you you can get the same quality materials, fine stitching, durability, comfort(?)* and immaculate finish for half that price, without the designer name...

* I think we all can stop pretending that designer heels are more comfortable than non-designer heels.