Pink heels!

M-a

I got them a couple of days ago and they are so amazing! They were very cheap but that just makes me feel a lot more comfortable wearing them outside and on nights out :) They look just great with a black patent skirt! :)

post-19478-133522891855_thumb.jpg

post-19478-133522891883_thumb.jpg

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I got them a couple of days ago and they are so amazing! They were very cheap but that just makes me feel a lot more comfortable wearing them outside and on nights out :)

They look just great with a black patent skirt! :)

Very nice shoes! Can u tell us a little more about them. How much? Where there from? And so on.

Great shoes. They look easy to walk in too, are they?

Yes, they are! :)

I got them on ebay but I'm not really sure how much they were... I just saw that they finally were listed in my size and my husband got them for me right away :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

HOT shoes! Wow! Great legs too! Love the tat! Show off more of those legs!

Haha thanks but my legs are really one of the parts on my body that I'm not really comfortable with. I played soccer for 7 years and now I run almost every day so they're just so big due to the muscle mass. That's why I rarely buy boots, my calfs are just to big :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...