the perfect pizza

Pizza is definitely one of the items necessary for sustaining life on this planet. For me, the perfect pizza is one of my wife's home made with pepperoni, peppers, and onions. One of our favorite winter things was on Saturday night with one of her pizzas while watching Hockey Night in Canada. Then the #*@$&*/'s at our local cable company dropped the only Canadian station that we got. Oh well, at least we sill have our pizzas!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Well my little twist on the Pizzas is, I start with a thin layer of Djion mustard then add tomato paste and the rest of the goodies. The mustard adds a hint of tang to the whole thing which I really like. Also a thin crust is my favourite! Mtnsofheels

Ok everybody, what in your own mind and words is the perfect pizza?

There used to be one available in a supermarket over here (Safeway) which was absolutely divine.

It was an oval-shaped stonebaked base with juicy chicken on one side of it with some kind of green herb (can;t remember what) and pepperoni on the other side of it.

I have no idea what made it so delicious but it was better than all those I've ever had from Pizzaland / Pizza Hut / Deep Pan / Perfect Pizza / Dominos, etc. etc. etc. :):)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

a thin base bbq sauce chicken, spicey chicken, beef, ham, sausage, pepperoni(pretty much every meat they have) a smattering of jalapeno's and a light dusting of cheese cooked till golden brown hmmmmmm....Tasty!

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

When I was a young teenager, my older brother (21 years older) and his family lived in the Chicago, Il area. Whenever I visited him, we used to take in a baseball game at Comiskey Park on the city's south side. After the ballgames, we used to go to his favorite Pizzeria, a place called "Ballpark Pizza." They prepared their pizza in baking pans. Some had thin crust and some were "deep dish." My favorite style was a pizza with a thin crust and lots of tomato sauce. Toppings included Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, and lots of cheese. The product came out of the oven and was served crispy and sloppy with lots of good stuff all over it. That is my favorite....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Although I rarely eat pizza, my perfect pizza has to include the following: - very thin crust - swiss cheese - american cheese - mozzarela cheese - tomatoes - onion - garlic - turkey or chicken or ground beef - dipping sauce

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.