Man in stilettos on Reality TV

euchrid

Anyone watching Big Brother ? (I don't blame you if you're not - it's absolute drivel).

If you are though, you may have seen the recent "man wearing high heels" bit - Siavash has accepted a challenge to wear a weird bodysuit & black stiletto heels until he is evicted (which could be more than a fortnight away).

The immediate response from his fellow housemates was - well, see for yourself:-

the bloke laughing hardest is homosexual (oh, the irony!) :)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Well, THAT was certainly different. Just another reminder of why I don't watch "reality" shows.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The audio is bad, the video is almost as bad and the latex slingshot type of "bodysuit" with the heels; it just looks like hell. I'm sure that Jeff would have a lot to say about this excuse for STYLE!

It's all about the heel!

The overall result is awful but the shoes looks nice. But if I understand it he was going to get £10,000 if he dressed like that for the rest of te show. What woudn't you do for money? The people in thoose shows probably would do even more than most for money.

Best regards, Stefan

Well, THAT was certainly different. Just another reminder of why I don't watch "reality" shows.

Just another rememder of why I don't watch TV and haven't for 6 years now.:) Also saved enough money to buy a suppercharger for my truck.:)

real men wear heels

I'm with you, Johnie. We don't have a (working) TV either. Just a couple of old no-longer-functional analog ones, and no cable. Haven't watched TV in years and you know what? I don't miss it at all. It is one huge waste of time. Of course, there are some that would say that about our heeling hobby, but they're wrong, obviously. HA HA GWL