Newest heels

I love these shoes. The heel looks strong for all-day wearing...something that is often a problem for me !! New Look does something similar but these look higher which is another problem for me....high street shoes are never quite high enough...agreed??? M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

I love these shoes. The heel looks strong for all-day wearing...something that is often a problem for me !!

New Look does something similar but these look higher which is another problem for me....high street shoes are never quite high enough...agreed???

M

Agreed! I got them in a swedish store so it was pretty nice to be able to try them on before buying. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the fact that they're from a big swedish shoe brand so in contrast to the ones I've got from US or UK their not unique at all.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Snygga skor, ser ut att vara perfekta att ut och shoppa en hel dag i :)

Vart köpte du dom?

Kram Emmah

Dinsko! I just couldn't believe it when I walked by their window and saw them! Just had to have them :-)

Kram!

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com