New, Fellow Heel and Leg Lover here...

I have been taking pictures of all my girlfriends in heels for so long that I don't have a clue how many I have. I know the number is ridiculous. Here are some samples:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man, I could post for the next ten years and not run out of photos!

Wow, I didn't have my options set up to notify me of any replies. Sorry about that! Let me add a few more pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those green shoes are my favorite style of pump/high heel. I've done a lot of girls in those!

Great pictures, thanks for adding them.

I really like the top and bottom picture - black and orange heels.

Do you have any pictures with high heeled boots??

Not really a big boot fan although I get very excited seeing women in some pointy toed boots in public. My thing is the legs. I want to touch them, feel them, smell them and bite them! For me, the heels without the legs showing kinda kills it. Thus boots, which cover up the legs are not my favorite.

Wow, she has incredible legs. I like the first one the best with the black pumps and sexy white short shorts for obvious reasons. Do you have any pix of her in toe cleavage pumps?

Nope, I sure don't. Not much into that style of pumps and I only dated here for a little while. She had some great legs but her sister was actually hotter. What can I say, I'm a man-whore!

It's too bad it didn't last longer, she seems like a great fit for a guy who's into heels and legs. At least you have the pix to bring back fond memories. Did you get any pix of her sister? Keep on posting from your collection, I'm loving'em!!!

Hell, easy come, easy go with all the women I run into. We are talking about a lot of years and a lot of sweet looking legs! Loose one, get two more. That's how I roll. I never did get her sister to dress up for me but I've had my share of sisters. Check these out: ... wait a minute. How risque can the pics be?