help nervous shopper

If you are anywhere near us, join in at out meetings.Xa

Xa, I'm sure you meant "our meetings", but that was such a marvellous typo - or was it? I suppose that at the meetings, we're 'out' as well!

ObShoe: Steven, I'm in the South west area from time to time. OK, I'm not a woman and never have been, but if you'd like to catch up and possibly shop, then I'm open to offers. Why not PM me or post a more specific location, and I'll let you know when I'm in the area?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi, Yam, If you have come across an 'azerty' keyboard, I'm using one of those at Luc's, so typos will be fast and furious. A variant on a typo is the wobbly mouth syndrome. I remember one my brother produced when he was learning the facts of life, refering to a 'sanity towel', as opposed to the other kind.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi, Yam,

If you have come across an 'azerty' keyboard, I'm using one of those at Luc's, so typos will be fast and furious.

I have encountered one of those, so I shall now sympathise rather than complain :wink:

A variant on a typo is the wobbly mouth syndrome. I remember one my brother produced when he was learning the facts of life, refering to a 'sanity towel', as opposed to the other kind.

Now, if there's a product I need, it's a "sanity towel" :D Actually, kids are great at this sort of stuff. My little one refers to the little magic box that does sums for him as a "countulator" rather than a "calculator". I much prefer "countulator", so I'm calling it that now as well.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hey, you hoopy froods, all these rumours about me hijacking the IIP drive ship are total dingoes kidneys ! xaphod .... one head, but 5" taller ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sorry, Stephen, sometimes we can get a bit carried away Normal service will be resumed when we work out what is normal in the first place.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

bloody hi jackers :wink::D

Could have been worse - could have been trains :D

ObShoe: Are you anywhere near the Great Western Arcade? If I happen to be in Wiltshire, that's not too much of a stretch for me. Alternatively, where's handy for you?