My Designer Collection

QOH/Gina

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i´m not a designer, but i´m very proud of those shoes which i ordered in december. Please note that the wrapped front from the yellow and blue shoes are from a very old design which exists since minimum 20 years. The only difference from the original is that there is no bow on top and the back looks different. Comes close to a shoe from CL and the quality is stunning, made by one of the best suppliers worldwide. I just received those photos today and in 10 days i´m going to drive to the manufacturer to get them !

this is the original old version

post-1078-133522957732_thumb.jpg

post-1078-133522957742_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

• 1 month later...

Hey Gina

may I ask you where you got these hot D&Gs from?

I am search all over but can nowhere find them.

Thanks

Chrigi

I have no idea, it was a gift from Mr. Webhawk :-)

PLEASE Gina STOP ! playing with my heart !

Love your new Designer Slingbacks.

So nice . Lucky you !

Thank you, these ...... (who knows the brand?) Heels are fantastic. I just ordered a second pair in another colour :-)

Kisses,

Gina

My brandnew Designer Slingbacks

Hi Gina,

My wife loves the look of these. What brand are they, where did you get them from and how high are they (heel & platform)?

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
Best classic designer heels ever !!!

:-)

Thank you so much Gina!

My wife now has a pair and she looks stunning in them!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, these Jimmy Choo´s are definitely in my Top 5 ever. The style, the heel height, so comfortable, i´m in love.

That is an absolutely stunning picture. Very 'on trend' shoes and you look so sophisticated yet sexy. Very well shot picture.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Those are cool. Who made them?

Guiseppe Zanotti, i wish i had managed to find some of the cork wedges. Way more disgusting is that i do not make it to italy this year, because it would be shopping paradise.

Kisses,

Gina

I find London to be far better for sexy shoe shopping than any other town/city I've been to.

What did the cork ones look like? Do you have a www link?

http://www.jaeinkspeaks.com/2011/04/jessica-simpson-in-giuseppe-zanotti.html

Of course in London you will find all designers, but there are places in italy where you can buy designer shoes directly at the factory for small money.

Kisses,

Gina

Thanks Gina, The plain black cork version of those Zanottis is incredible. How high are they?! Looks like the heel must be almost 7 inches. They have to go straight into my top ten of shoes. If they did a black leather version, with the same cork soles, I would probably faint. Shame that one of the poorest excuses for a celebrity is wearing them.

Of course in London you will find all designers, but there are places in italy where you can buy designer shoes directly at the factory for small money.

Hello Gina !

If you have any good factory address please "PM" me if they're not kept as a secret.

Love the nude Jimmy Choo too .

Hello Gina !

If you have any good factory address please "PM" me if they're not kept as a secret.

Love the nude Jimmy Choo too .

Of course iti is not a secret, but i know that some german competitors are here in this forum too and as it happened in the past that they copied me whatever i did in promotion, bought, etc. i´m going to send you a pm these days.

Kisses,

Gina

Thanks Gina, The plain black cork version of those Zanottis is incredible. How high are they?! Looks like the heel must be almost 7 inches. They have to go straight into my top ten of shoes. If they did a black leather version, with the same cork soles, I would probably faint. Shame that one of the poorest excuses for a celebrity is wearing them.

They have the same height as my new zanotti wedges. I thought a trip to italy is not possible this year, but maybe i can travel in july. So you know where i´m going to first. :-)

Kisses,

Gina

• 3 months later...