Getting started...

..as Shoemaker on hhplace. Didn't expect this alias would be available.

Well, why should somebody post here? Perhaps because open minded, seeking some experience exchange about heels, telling own stories,

finding some male styled HH.The last idea seems to be quite hard.

I know only 2 sources, 6ihf with their LX models, and jeffery-west stating only "higher heel", i guess 2-2½inch. Jeffery-West beacame known because french president got some from them.

Who knows other suppliers?

Hi Shoemaker, and welcome to HHP. I hope you enoy your stay. Genuine men's heels are hard to find, but YSL have the Johnny Boot and Archie Eyebrows are all for men in various styles with cuban heels. Cheers or now, Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

It looks as if Archie Eyebrows is no more. The head office is now Terry De Havilland. I did pop in to see him but there was a meeting on at the time so I couldn't.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Shoemaker, and welcome to the forum.

I'm a wearer of men's heels, wearing Jeffery West to the office and YSL Jonny Boots most of the rest of the time. It's a great feeling wearing shoes like these and I get nothing but compliments on my choice of footwear.

jeffery-west stating only "higher heel", i guess 2-2½inch.

The Jeffery West shoes with the "higher heel" are around two inches high. However the arch makes them feel almost as challenging as the two and a half inch high Jonny Boots. (Not that either are a challenge to me any more.)

Schuh are currently the best place in the high street for men's heels, with a few styles just under two inches high such as a few Jeffery West Black Line (his low cost range) boots (such as Lightning and Tri Buckle) as well as some others.

Much of this forum focuses on women's heels, but there are occasional threads on men's heels. Here are a couple that come to mind:

http://www.hhplace.org/guys/13555-epic_search_masculine_mens_heels.html

http://www.hhplace.org/guys/9481-mens_heels.html

• 2 weeks later...

Much of this forum focuses on women's heels, but there are occasional threads on men's heels. Here are a couple that come to mind:

This is only because women's heels are more prevalent. If and when men's heels become more common then there will be more threads about men's heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.