What is currently in your cd player?

Which one? :-) Car: Aerosmith, Wolfstone, All Blacked Up. Portable that goes on gigs with me: Wolfstone, Capercaillie, Sharon Shannon. Work: All MP3s (and all encoded from my own CD collection before you ask). Living room: Micro Machines (we use the PS2 as the CD player) Computer: Empire Earth. Wife's computer: Empire Earth the expansion. Household server: Password recovery boot disk (long and embarrassing story). Laptop: Empty, recently Pink Floyd. Her laptop: Empty. Bedside clock/radio/CD: Empty, recently Wolfstone and Pink Floyd. Pile of half a dozen old CD and DVD units in one of the boxes labelled "computer bits": hopefully all empty, but there's always one...

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, nothing at all. Most of my music is in compressed digital format now (Ogg Vorbis -- it is like MP3) so I do not play CD's all that often. In the spirit of the thread, Artie Shaw is currently playing on my Ogg Vorbis jukebox system.

Have a happy time!