18cm non platform thigh boots.

I purchased these recently and decided to do a few shots with them during a recent photoshoot. Not my normal style, but there again, these were done purely with the family friendly nature of this board in mind. They were purchased off ebay.de from Devilsworld007, and you can find a link to their shop in the internet retailers thread.

post-206-133522890897_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522890901_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522890905_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522890909_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I purchased these recently and decided to do a few shots with them during a recent photoshoot. Not my normal style, but there again, these were done purely with the family friendly nature of this board in mind. They were purchased off ebay.de from Devilsworld007, and you can find a link to their shop in the internet retailers thread.

My only question for you richy, is that you or a friend that is in the pictures, cause you/they are hot!!!

Beautiful Shoes-to-boot :chuckle:

tightlevisandhhboots

My only question for you richy, is that you or a friend that is in the pictures, cause you/they are hot!!!

Beautiful Shoes-to-boot :chuckle:

tightlevisandhhboots

Um.. I think there is a big hint in my profile under gender :-)

I'm a fetish and bondage photographer. I only work with female models, although I like to think that a number of the girls I work with also consider me a friend.