fuzzy slippers

dheel

Ok, this is not really about high heels, but it is about women's footwear. Does anyone else here like fuzzy slippers? They are sort of a guilty pleasure for me. I used to have a pair of big fuzzy Snoopy slippers when I was a little kid, and I loved them! It puzzles me how they are socially acceptable for a male or female child, and for a female adult, but not for a male adult! Anyway, since I was a kid I always had a latent interest, but it wasn't until last year that I actually bought a pair. And I'll tell ya, there is nothing more comfortable on a cold winter night than a pair of big fuzzy slippers! I love seeing women wearing fuzzy slippers. And I think it's especially cute whenever I see a gal wearing them out to a drug store or something late at night! I always think, "Man, I wish I could do that!" I'm curious if anyone else here has a similar interest.

"No matter what they say"

Does anyone else here like fuzzy slippers?

YES! I like to see women wearing them and I like to wear them myself, although I do not currently own a pair.

My Aunt Glynnys gave me her pair of pink bedroom slippers when I was 11. I never wore them in front of my parents or younger brother. The slippers were leather inside and out and had fur trim around the openings. The heels were 1 1/2 inches high.

I loved those slippers and used them until they no longer fit. I'd sit at my desk doing my schoolwork with my feet (small and beautiful then) cozy and warm in my beloved aunt's furry slippers. Such pleasant memories.

Michael

• 3 years later...

I have to say I'm not really a fan of Fuzzy slippers, but you do see them out and about in various places! I've seen some worn with prom dresses and evening dresses, and I've heard of some brides even being married in them! Some girls and younger women have been know to wear them with pajama pants with tank tops, and it won't be the first time that I've seen them worn by some women in the office and some shop & sales girls in certain stores. But I do find them "cute" and I do like the ones with the cute little "peek-a-boo" toes and the thong "flip-flop" styles! jay_nyca1