GG's Heels - The start of something special

Hi GG. Thank you for posting this pic. I like those shoes just fine. The heels are a nice height, tall enough to be attractive, yet still walkable. I'm a huge fan of stilettoes, but heels such as these which are a bit thicker, yet not too blocky, come in as a close second. They look appropriate to the moderate platform and rounded toe. The "T" strap is a nice finishing touch for shoes of this design. Would love to see these shoes walking about on the street. And I should mention that the dark nylons go very well with them. So, please tell us where you've been in those shoes. Would love to hear about the heels you wear and where you wear them, and do keep posting more pics!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Geiger_Girl

My ex was a big fan of Kurt Geiger shoes as well; we have a KG shop in Nottingham and it was always a pleasure to go shopping there with her:smile:.

I bought these as her first pair before she afford to buy herself as she was still studying; http://redapples.sweell.com/?imagepopup=1/20060321-geiger_mary_jane_vernice_nera.jpg&width=500&height=354&imagetext=%28zoom%29&width=500&height=354&imagetext=%28zoom%29 she was completely in love with them and were the pair she'd wear most often but I have a horrible feeling she has got rid of them after our break up;they were not in the collection when I went round to the house to pick up the last of my stuff which saddens me greatly:mecry:

I still drop in to KG see what they have, especially in the sales, though the prettiest shoes are never seemingly available in the sale in the larger size, so i've as yet not bought myself a pair:sad:.

Looking forward to seeing the collection.

Richard

PS, love the ones so far

• 2 weeks later...

GG, Those boots for a £1 are a steal. Nice spot by JA. Best part too is you can replace the heels. They usually screw on with a 7mm x 1mm pitch thread and are typically brass. You cna have a pair of super spikey heels turned up if u facny it. I did for a pair of Fuss I own, just for fun. 3mm is the smallest you can get away with in brass and it not suffer but it does wear quickly. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 4 weeks later...

Well its been a bit hectic these past few weeks so updates havent been very plentiful, even though I have lots of new heels for you all to see :-) I just got these off of eBay from JA again :-) They are supposed to be Kurt Geiger but we wont know till they arrive. They were listed in the wrong category under handcream haha Final price was £10.50 GG

post-19228-133522892518_thumb.jpg