What's on your wish list?

Alex

Hi everyone,

I haven't seen this posted before so I'll take a stab at it. List the heels that you'd like to get at some point in the near future.

Mine(images may load slow):

4" babydoll

5" sandal

5 3/4" extreme heels

6" exposed sandals

6" metal spike heels

6" heels

6" Comic Shoe from archenemys.com

6.5" open toe sling back

6.5" heels

7" Comic Shoe from archenemys.com

I wish I was a size 10

Alex wow maybe you too could do a diary as and when you get them to let us follow your walking progress... As for my list, I never really know what I want until I see them so I haven't an actual list although, I have seen some in Barratts like the baby dolls only they are in pink suede and red leather and really want to get them but can't quite make my mind up whether to get the pink or red :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I guess my list might look something like this (don't have pics, sorry!): 4-5in block heel Mary Janes 4-5in block heel leather knee boots 3-4in plain black wedge heel leather slides Obviously, there's a lot of things that I want to try, like ballet heels and suchlike, but I don't necessarily want a pair, as I probably wouldn't wear them, so it'd be a waste of money! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

my list is very short, as I only like 2 or 3 styles of heels they are: two pairs of Tony Shoes 901 style 7.5 inch platform sandals (like the ones in BobHH's post on large heel sizes on thall women) one in black patent the othe in red patent Sunset Strip Shoes "Thrill" style platforms with a 7.5" heel (this style comes in both 6" and 7.5" heel heights) but other things (namely a rusty white datsun :wink: are keeping me occupied nicely!), later, TXT-1

Oxfords- probably 5" which seems to be about the ideal high heel height for me. This is the sort that I have in mind:

http://shoepalace.com/cgi-bin/suid/marvin/shoepalace.cgi?ACTION=dummy&thispage=shoes/pumps-01.htm&ORDER_ID=155679260

but I think that I would prefer a two-tone. Maya's of Hollywood had a pair like that last time I looked, nearly two years ago.

Half the catalogue from Veronicas of Switzerland: Especially Opera, Cobra and Electra:

http://www.veronicas.com/op.html

http://www.veronicas.com/pumpmodcobra.html

http://www.veronicas.com/sanmodel.html

Pumps in various colours: Green, Royal Blue, Gray, Fuschia, Lavendar, Purple, Navy and Red ranging in height from 4 to 7 inches.

Knee high boots: something along these lines but in leather rather than patent.

http://shoepalace.com/cgi-bin/suid/marvin/shoepalace.cgi?ACTION=dummy&thispage=shoes/boots-kh-04.htm&ORDER_ID=172369700

the truth shall make you fret

I have a short list: A second pair of lug-soled Tessa clogs in brown Sbicca-type slides with 4 to 5 inch rubber bottoms and bone or black cloth uppers Laced or zippered leather boots that come up to my crotch while I am sitting. 6 in heels. Leather court shoes with 7 inch heel (it will be my first 7 in)

Michael

In "Staying Alive" John Travolta was teaching a woman to dance and when they were leaving the Gym, she was wearing pull-on knee length boots with 4.5" stiletto heels. I want some.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Alex wow maybe you too could do a diary as and when you get them to let us follow your walking progress...

The sad thing is that my list is only a "wish" list because I may never see any of them in my size :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

Hi Alex,That's quite a list you have there.... :D Don't you just hate it when you find a pair of killer heels and they don't have them in your size...aahhhh, the agony! But in saying that, don't give up looking,you just never know what's around the corner. As for me, I don't have a list.When I find a style I like and the shoes are in my size, I buy them.. I suppose I'm quite fortunate,being a US 9.5/10 makes finding nice shoes relatively easy. :wink: jim

Hi Alex,Thats quite a list you have there.... :D

Don't you just hate it when you find a pair of killer heels and they don't have them in your size...aahhhh, the agony! But in saying that, don't give up looking,you just never know whats around the corner.

As for me, I don't have a list.When I find a style I like and the shoes are in my size, I buy them.. I suppose I'm quite fortunate,being a US 9.5/10 makes finding nice shoes relitively easy. :wink:

jim

thanks. It's going to be a theme the rest of my life. I may, one day, get one of them in a 14 just to see how tight the fit is

I wish I was a size 10

I suppose I'm quite fortunate,being a US 9.5/10 makes finding nice shoes relitively easy.

I have a beautiful pair of burgundy Zodiac over-the-knee boots in size 10. I bought them in my early 20s and wore them only in the house so the bottoms are in perfect condition and none of the stitches are broken. I always feel great sadness whenever I take them out to admire. I don't even bother to try them on now.

Going through my collection I did find an unbranded pair of Frye-type over-the-knees in 11 (probably D width????) that fit perfectly. They are probably early 80s vintage. So no all is gloomy.

Michael

I already have too many, so I don't need any more, and I don't buy unless there is a cheap, cheap, cheap price. I did get some very high wood heels on eBay not too long ago, but haven't had a chance to wear them yet.

The babydolls make my feet very hot, but they are very easy to wear. In White patent, they scuff very easy. They do look cute, of course. The sandals, they can rub at my feet from time to time. I notice a bit of a heel wobble, as if the sole itself twists and the heel moves if too much pressure is placed on one foot. But I have worn them to walk to lunch, across soft grass and up a small hill around a parking lot. All they take is a bit more thinking when wearing them. They look really good. :wink:

I'm sure there's a "tongues hanging out" joke in here somewhere, but it's late :wink:

And Posted Image these

and these Posted Image are on my wish list just now. In black, of course. Sorry about the big pictures!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Uh oh, more stuff from Argos Additions; best not let Julietta see them. :wink:

Actually she probably already has the white shoes in every colour they do; and I do recall that someone posted to say they had recently bought the fawn boots as they are by Raid.

The black ones look very high. Might just be a small size and the particular camera angle though.

Uh oh, more stuff from Argos Additions; best not let Julietta see them. :wink:

Well, I'm sure it's too late... I suppose the white shoes are her style more than my usual thing :D

The black ones look very high. Might just be a small size and the particular camera angle though.

They're supposed to be 5" and a half-inch platform, so they are quite high. But they're nice for very high boots - they don't look out of proportion. If I can get to the shops tomorrow, who knows :D ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I'm sure there's a "tongues hanging out" joke in here somewhere, but it's late :wink:

and these Posted Image are on my wish list just now.....

Wouldn't mind the lassie they're attached to! :D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've gone and done it. I went ahead and ordered a pair from my wishlist. I selected the 6" exposed sandals because they came in size 14, close to my size but not actually my size. I got them on sale using money from my birthday(months ago but I just cashed the check :wink: ). The shocking thing is I can actually get my foot in them. The problem is my bigger toes come almost all the way out of the shoe :D

They're definitely not the type of heels you'd wear while doing the shopping

I wish I was a size 10