Anyone meeting in London this weekend

HeelsForMen

Once i get a travelcard then anywhere you like but West end Covent garden always good neutral venue, I was thinking if anyone just met up not on an official meet but just maybe if anyone fancied a beer anyway cant do Bank hol as away but can do most weekends.

Ok how about we meet at Starbucks for 12 noon at Westfield shopping Centre. Do a little shoe shopping then move on later if we want. I plan to get there before 12 noon. I be driving into London. Any one wanting my moble number Just send me a PM.

Wear what ever foot wear you want.

Well, the time has passed, but I wore my left foot that weekend...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Got there early as I wanted to try on some skirts on form m&s. Just to get an idea of what size I am, as I wanting To buy a skirt on Ebay. The sale girl was fine about me doing this in the mens changing room. Had a look in Next and that was a complete waste of time. Next never seem to have a size 9uk in stoke. Went into Debenhams. Found a nice pair of hidden platform in a size 8uk from Jasper Conran but were a tight fit. Took me a little while for me to find the sale girl but she was helpful. Would of bought them had they been a size 9uk. By this time HeelsFormen turned up and we had a drink in Costa. We then went into Barratts I tried on a pair of Leather courts but were to tight around the vamp. Sales staff were helpful but one did do a double look when I tried them on! Aldo. The sale bloke was very helpful. He remembered me from last time. Shoes from Aldo aways seems to tight for me. Maybe 1 day I will find a pair thats fit me. Last stop was New look. Did find a pair of court shoes in a size 9uk but were not leather. When I asked the sales guy for a size 9 shoe he came back with four pairs from the stock room. I tried 1 pair on, fitted well, but the straps were not long enough for my wide feet. I didn,t like the others. Heelsformen is a 12uk and and could not try on. I,m going to have to get shops to order shoes up for me to collect in store. Try on a pair of size 8uk as those sizes are always in stock and depending how well they fit order the next size up. It was still early to go back home and we went into Camden. I wore my wedge slingbacks around Camden. Went into most shoes shops but did not try any on. Aldo sale shop is always busy. While the sales staff do their best I only managed to try 1 pair on. I don,t think I be going back to Camden again. Got back to the car and I change into my other heels [Faith] I bought with me and had a little walk around the car park. I wished I wore these around camden as they so comfortable but I didn,t want to damage the heels on the cobble stones street in Camden. Heelsformen did the same in his platform boots. It was a good day out and I did what I wanted to do. I do find Westfield a good place to shop but I think it would of been better to go at the start and not the end of the sales. Will try to go back next year when the sales start again. Will post something on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so it's not actually a weekend but it will be my first time in London.

Arriving in Euston at 3pm on Tue 15 and them having a wander around, hopefully not getting lost, for the next 6 hours.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm thinking of a cruise on the Thames but other than that I'm gonna but stuck for ideas, especially from about 7pm, until my train home.

heels = http://oy2.biz/birthdayboots2.jpg

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)