Where to buy LSB Ballets ?

Witchhunter

Hi Guys, iam new here and first of all i want to say hello :) :)

iam searching for ballet boots vom the little shoe box or hot peppers, i think its the same ?

LSB dont exists anymore :( and i try to find the hot peppers homepage but it seems it is offline to ?

www.hotpeppersfootwear.com ? is it right ?

where can i buy them ?

i like knee high black patent ballet boots german size 42 i think its UK9 ? i google it next time :)

id like to buy these ones because i read they are very high quality and its easyer to walk in them. or exists any other high quality brand with an onlineshop that works :smile:

thanks a lot :smile:

You've missed the boat on both fronts. LSB can only be bought on the second hand market like ebay these days, if you're lucky. HotPeppers brand were made by QualityFetish in Montreal, Canada. They also went out of business a couple of years ago. I believe the last people to stock the hotppers brand were Divine (the Kinky Boot Factory) in Northampton UK, who were selling off a small number of ballet boots a few months ago, but they were shown as the last of the stock.

Witchhunter / all

I am possibly about to make your day at a price!

I have found an Australian vendor that has a LIMITED stock of LSB shoes and boots; http://www.shoecraft.com.au/

If you go to; http://www.shoecraft.com.au/hm_fetishfootwear.html the page explains who they supply, including LSB.

If you go to the Ballet tab to the left of the pages, the Z3 & Z4 are LSB boot references; I hope you can find something to suit your desires BUT you are going to pay through the nose for the privilege! probably about 3 times the original purchase price!

I love the look of the images used for Ableman Trading but don't seem to have any of the gorgeous T bars left; dang!

Richard

We used to stock them ,,, of course that was years ago ... and even then we would have to fly over to London and buy them direct from Gino in order to get what we needed. You might want to check these folks out ,,, they are in Germany ... I can't tell from the picture whether their ballet boot are just the run-of-the-mill Chinese imports, or whether they are made locally. Probably worth an e-mail to them:

http://www.extravaganza.de/content/?sess=AzV4MTRlAmMuZzR4MJDlLJAvZwSxMzR4ZGt2ZwyuMGquAmIwZmp3BQN3ZTV0LwDm&Flash=0

as far as I know, those extravaganza ballets are made by italian punitiveshoes . in their pictures they appear a little bit more elegant, in real they have quite a wide form and a little bit plump look. also they - unfortunatly- do not have the same quality as lsb had. still they for sure are more recommendable especially for beginners than devious or the new cheap brand ballet heels are.

If you modify the heels of the Devious ballets they are very sturdy. I have had mine for 2 years and wear them 2 to 4 times a week for and hour or more. I think the quality is quite good and the design is very good as well. Those boots from Aust. are too expensive for me. Dr Who 3

If you modify the heels of the Devious ballets they are very sturdy. I have had mine for 2 years and wear them 2 to 4 times a week for and hour or more.

I think the quality is quite good and the design is very good as well.

Those boots from Aust. are too expensive for me.

Dr Who 3

I have recently bought a whole set of Ballet Boots and Shoes from a supplier on EBay Germany - made by a company called 'Redheel' in Austria.

The quality is good - and the styles are delightful - as are the prices. The Thighlength Boots (pictured) were around EUR128.00 - and they do Pumps, Ankle boots and Knee boots too. Colour range is White, Red and Black.

post-1866-133522891344_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522891296_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522891309_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522891321_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522891333_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

I have recently bought a whole set of Ballet Boots and Shoes from a supplier on EBay Germany - made by a company called 'Redheel' in Austria.

The quality is good - and the styles are delightful - as are the prices. The Thighlength Boots (pictured) were around EUR128.00 - and they do Pumps, Ankle boots and Knee boots too. Colour range is White, Red and Black.

[ATTACH]7315[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7316[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7317[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7318[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7319[/ATTACH]

My google-fu seems weak today. Do you happen to have a link? :chuckle: