Do you read my diaries? Important.

Laurieheels

Do you read Laurie's Goddess diary?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read Laurie's Goddess diary?

• Yes, I never miss it
    • Sometimes
    • Not really, don't like it
    • What's that? Where is it?

Feeling a bit, well, underwhelmed by the attention I get, and certainly looking to see just how many people care about the fact that I write a weekly diary, I am posting this poll. I have a preconceived number that I am looking for, but I will not be revealing it to anyone, naturally.

Judging by the amount of attention your diaries are getting, why would you even ask the question? I would venture to say that if you quite writing them, not only would about 80% of the people posting here be greatly disappointed, a number of them would drop from the rolls of registered users.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have no way of telling how important people think it is for me to write, and it doesn't feel like the goals I have for it are being accomplished anymore. One, to educate people and encourage massive amounts of discussion. Two, to get some attention for my writing skills and ability to wear heels. I'm not some model, I'm here, I'm real, and interactive.

Laurie, Your diaries are very interesting and well-written. The reason that I responded "sometimes" to the poll is simply because most of the time it is... difficult for me to access this site. For the same reason, I do not always have a response ready even for the diaries that I do read. Keep it up

the truth shall make you fret

Laurie is there something more to this? I have noticed of late that you are feeling quite down about things and quite sensitive. Given that you have just come through a major op, this is understandable. However, when you were not around you were sorely missed and would be missed if you stopped posting your diaries so add another YES to your list of weekly subscribers.

Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hi Laurie, Don't often post, but read the forums every day, and believe me, if it were not for your brilliant posts I'd look in a lot less often. I look forward to all your diaries, whether about heels or not, but I have to say I can't wait for you to get up to the magic "six"! :wink: Best wishes to you and Chris, Admirer

Laurie, I always look forward to a new issue of your diaries. Whether I agree with you or not, they're always interesting and thought-provoking. Plus, it's always a pleasure to read well-written, uh, writings!

So that's a "Yes!" from me, too.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

even though I don't post a lot of replies to your diaries, doesn't mean that I don't read them. I do enjoy reading of your exploits and thoughts, so don't be disheartened, you are providing a service to your readers and they like it. I still have to write my next edition to the Red Shoe Diaries, but I haven't done anything this week, so no point. BUT, if I don't write something, people think I'm not doing anything or have given up, so keep going with your writings and I, amongst others, will continue to read. Chin up, Laurie! Give us a smile ! :wink:

You ought to know that I read your diaries, as I referred to you as one of the pillars this community is built upon in another thread (just after your post-op if I remember correctly). I'd miss them for sure, so please try to keep them coming. Regards, TallSwede

Your diaries always have been something to look forward to. The mix of interesting shoe topics with real life happenings is what most heel addicts are looking for on such a board. O know people are interested in such a thing because although lately I didn't add any fictuous stories on my website http://www.highluc.net I still have thousend of visitors every month who read my continuous illustrated diary. Please keep us informed Laurie.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Francis wrote:

I still have to write my next edition to the Red Shoe Diaries

Ummmm yes is it a monthly or an annual?

Now Francis if you want to live up to the Goddess and become a highheel God then we need to see a diary on a regular basis :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I catch your diaries nearly weekly. I voted YES because I do read nearly all of them. It's when time gets crazy that I don't read. Laurie, your posts have covered all the emotions mentionable with your experiences of gaining confidence and skill in your quest for higher heels. They have always been intriguing, informative and interesting (unless you state clearly that nothing's happened this week!!) The loss of your diaries would be great to this board and all it's members. Please keep posting regularly. Even if it's only every other week. Your experiences are of great interest to all of us. Happy Heeling!!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

One of the best things I like about this forum is the consistency of Laurie's diaries and learning about her high heel experiences.

But I am a little confused about the replying rules. Please realize that I am only speaking for myself.

In Laurie's diaries, she talks about a variety of topics, not just shoes. Recently, one of the non-shoe related topics she mentioned was daylight saving time (DST). Then some of us began replying to the DST issue. Laurie's initial response to this "detour" seemed harmless.

I post a diary, and all anyone can talk about is daylight Savings Time. Well that's just super. :wink:

But her later replies made me believe we upset her.

..... It was not who started it, or that it was discussed, but more of the focus being on that rather than everything else. Such a shame. There are a few other reasons why it was bothering me, but I won't get into it.

..... I didn't have a problem with the DST discussion at first, just that, this is a shoe discussion forum (Ultra Heels), and I am not moving this thread to the general discussion section.

Now you see why I'm confused? Maybe if her diaries were listed under the General Discussion thread then maybe we could reply about any issue she mentions without upseting anyone.

There are two things I don't want to become of this. I don't want Laurie upset and I don't want her to stop posting her diaries.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ wrote: "But I am a little confused about the replying rules. Please realize that I am only speaking for myself." Ask Richie, PJ. He can explain all the rules about posting off topic.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.