Greetings from NC USA!

Hello everyone! I'm very excited about being a part of hhplace. I'm very new to heels and crossdressing, and have yet to find the courage to do so outside the home. Much respect to those who have the courage and acceptance to do so. It seems most people here are very supportive and maybe in time i'll have the courage to take some more baby steps. lol.. NCHEELS

WELCOME NCHEELS!! I LOVE (western) NC!! I'm currently in Hampton Roads, VA but try to visit NC whenever I get the chance. I went to school in Boone for a few years and my heart never left the mountains! Where in NC are you if you don't mind?? I think you'll find a very supportive group of people here at hhplace. I've been here since the beginning and visit regularly even though I don't post too much. Fell free to look around, share some good conversation and enjoy the freedom of knowing you're not alone!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Welcome to hhplace, NCHEELS :) I've been here as long as Shoeiee and he's right when he says we're a friendly crowd. We're here to answer your questions, give advice and encouragement. Just ask and I'm sure you'll get more response than you ever expected. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.