golden (summer) girl

She is a friend of mine, quite into high heels- she likes ballet boots too but actually she cannot wear heels over 10 cm well... except for platform heels :) Also, her taste is so different from mine as you can see here, it suprises me but I like it at her... so here some pictures we took while a walk at riverside, hope you will enjoy them too.

post-2189-133522890442_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522890447_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522890451_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522890456_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522890461_thumb.jpg

man does she ever look amazing in that outfit, simply stunning, personally i think the nails look great very original. thanks for sharing them with us pata. cheers john

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Pata, Thanks for posting. I agree with Benno in that the shoes and nails are not to my taste, however, the girl, location and photography are wonderful. Pics #1 & #5 are my favorites. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 2 weeks later...

as Mary Poppins was

"Practically perfect in every way"

Beautiful

Thanks pata

Please convey the compliments as best as you see fit to your beautiful friend.

lustingly wishing..........must behave!

Al

Gosh Pata! That doesn't look like a nice place to go paddling at all. I would be too scared to step on a rusty old shopping cart or a broken bottle or something. They are good quality pictures though.

thank you:) she enjoys your comments as well :) ... the river is not suitable for paddling I guess... but perfect to refresh at 30°C in shadow like last Thursday here :(:) (no heels here, too dangerous in that waterfall-- but as already said, perfect cooling down :):smile: :smile: )

post-2189-13352289105_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your nice comments, I will forward them all :smile:

Gosh Pata!,

If that's the same river then it's not quite as industrial as it looked before.

yes the same river, and it is quite *wild* and natural in fact except for some bridges - and the mix makes it even more beautiful in my eyes :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really astonishing picture set, and the other single picture as well!!!!:smile:

She is a friend of mine, quite into high heels- she likes ballet boots too but actually she cannot wear heels over 10 cm well... except for platform heels :wave: Also, her taste is so different from mine as you can see here, it suprises me but I like it at her... so here some pictures we took while a walk at riverside, hope you will enjoy them too.

I hope for her, it's only missing exercise, because of what she "only can wear to 10cm"?

But you simply go for a walk in a outfit like this? Thats for a city night! And if i look at the pictures around, stony ways are not really perfect for plateauheels like this...:D

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• 3 weeks later...

thank you :)

But you simply go for a walk in a outfit like this? Thats for a city night! And if i look at the pictures around, stony ways are not really perfect for plateauheels like this...:)

exactly :sad::wave:.