new (PINK!) ballet boots

pata

Pata Those are very Sweet and the long dress is perfict with the homey style. I still believe the way you make ballet heels look so a part of everyday fashion that soon perhaps we will see many ladies wearing them in public. Well done and those really look wonderfull; even with the long heels you make wearing them look effortless. Dr Who 3

Welcome to hhplace. and for the bboots you could always spray paint them what ever color you wanted. I'm sure you could go to a store that sells automotive vinyl paint in spray cans and paint your own. I believe the white patent leather bboots would work the best however you may have to scuff up the bboots a bit with some very fine sand paper or steel wool. bboots are very cool and look great on the you ladies. Dr Who 3

Welcome to hhplace. and for the bboots you could always spray paint them what ever color you wanted.

I'm sure you could go to a store that sells automotive vinyl paint in spray cans and

paint your own. I believe the white patent leather bboots would work the best however you may have to scuff up the bboots a bit with some very fine sand paper

or steel wool.

bboots are very cool and look great on the you ladies.

Dr Who 3

Really? I've always assumed that spray painting a boot will surely destroy it and that the color will eventually fall off. Have you ever tried it yourself? :-)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Most flexible automotive trim(flexible bumper/vinyl top) paint will work if the surface is roughed up a bit with 300grit sandpaper. Also some vinyl shoe paint in spray cans are on the market in some areas or check with a shoe repair store. I have seen some shoes painted with acrylic craft paint and then a clear spray is applied over the acrylic to make the shoes shine. Yes I have used many kinds of paint to modify shoe color. However it is very difficult to cover a dark color with a light color. It is best to start off with a light color and paint to a darker shade. For the fuchsia I would start with white or very light pink shoes/boots. Dr Who 3

I think actually M-a is right.... but considering there have been so many new styles resp. colours of those cheap ballet heels the last month - just think about those crazy zebra ballets!- and now these pink- there are for sure several new to come. I would have prefered fuchsia to pink too, but also I would love to get BLUE and GREEN ballet heels :).. hope there will come soon something like that ?

I think actually M-a is right.... but considering there have been so many new styles resp. colours of those cheap ballet heels the last month - just think about those crazy zebra ballets!- and now these pink- there are for sure several new to come.

I would have prefered fuchsia to pink too, but also I would love to get BLUE and GREEN ballet heels :).. hope there will come soon something like that ?

I'm not a big fan of green but blue would look really great. :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I have spray painted many shoes with vinyl paint( even the straps ( I painted them red) on a home made Berkemann kelpers I made for my wife). I also painted a pair of expensive natural leather color cowboy boots pink with exlent results and my wife and her girl friend wore them many times before my wifes feet feet got injured and she could't wear them any more. Many shoes are made from polyurethane a man made rubber/plastic and most automotive paint will stick to the shoes with proper prep. I do believe if you wanted a pair of blue ballets you could buy the patent white ones prep them and paint them any darker ( blue- mauve- brown- green) color with the automotive vinyl paint. There may be shoe spray paint avaliable from your local shoe repair shop. That is where I found the pink I used for the cowboy boots as other colors were too dark. I hope this helps. Dr Who 3

these were a trial of mine (latex colour, the idea was a removable/exchangeable colours) - but on the one hand I did not succeed to do it really *clean* and on the other hand it partly destroyed the upper material of the shoe, there are some more realised ideas, e. g. a ballet heel all in light-violet but I have no pictures of them here right now... @DR Who 3: yes, please show them to us!

post-2189-133522891022_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522891027_thumb.jpg

yes the red paint stained the white bheels I emagin. Red is a strong color and the pigment used in the paint stains various materials. However those are quite nice looking bheels all in all ,kind of classy, old school. Pata you are amazing and your ability with ballets is amazing as well. I have modified my bboots and have gone back to the 4 or 5 mm. dia heel instead of the wider one in my video it was 15mm. wide and I find it a new learning process putting my weight on shuch a small heel when I walk. You do it with no problems. Then the thin steel heel on the custom bboots you made with a smaller dia. heel is just out of this world. I am concerned you might have a slip and damage you ankle. So please be carefull because we would hate to see you go through the pain of re hab. from an injury. Again those red and white balletheels are cool. Dr Who 3.

• 1 month later...

not as crazy as my zebra heels but ... somehow weird LOL

You know when you are a guitarist first and a high heel fetishist second when you notice the guitars and amp in the background first and the gorgeous pink ballet heels second. Seeing a lot of left handed guitars are you left handed and did I spot a Roland Jazz Chorus there in the background of the first pic?

Good eye Chorlini. I missed the left handed part however the picture could have been floped. Anyway. I think the guitars are all of a German Framous brand. I don't know about the amp. though I'm not familure with Roland products. All this aside Pata looks great in her pink ballets. I especially like the pics of her watering her plants. I like my ballet boots also and wear them 2 to 3 times a week working up to another shopping excoursion. No I play right handed and do you play? What kind of gear do you have? Please let me know on my profile page cuz this therad is about the pink ballet boots not guitars ect. Excellant observation though. Dr Who 3

A quick shot of a pair that I bought cheap off ebay Germany ($70, I think), they are very fun to wear, and also easy to stand/walk in, but of course I don't expect any quality for that price.

post-89-133522893464_thumb.jpg

You know when you are a guitarist first ...

*smile*

the brown one is an ibanez artist, the most of the others different fender....

anyway, those pictures are selfpics- I made them in mirror - anyway funny, guitarists do not notice the shoes but the mirroring of the instruments *springs* in the eye then :chuckle:, funny :w00t2:

I am not the musician here, its my darling but knowing I would never be able to achieve even a part of his level, I do not have any motivation to learn further either...