Mary Janes

maleinheels

What's your favorite shoe style  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite shoe style

Wow, what a great selection of styles to choose from. Personally, Mary Janes are my favorite style of heel, based on the shoes that I buy and that I am attracted to in stores. Low heel, high heel, it doesn't seem to matter much to me because I always seem to gravitate toward them. I have a pair of Steve Madden black patent MJs with a round toe and a 3 1/2 inch stiletto heel that I adore. However, I also voted for strappy shoes, having worn many pair of sandals this summer and just love the combination of comfort and style. A nice pair of strappy heels can work with so many different outfits and can dress up jeans so well. I also voted for open toe pumps and sling backs, again because I am attracted to them in stores and have worn them quite often. There is something about just having a little extra, exposed heel, toe, etc. that I really like in a pair of heels. My tastes do gravitate a bit more toward feminine styles, I suppose. I didn't vote for boots. Its not that I have anything against boots, but I just prefer shoes to boots. I do like to work boots in to my rotation, and they are great for skirts and jeans. Give me a pair of Mary Janes any day!

Style is built from the ground up!