Gender poll

wez

Are you male or female?  

492 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

I scored 590 in a cogiati test which is highly amusing because although I do like to go out as a girl I am not really very feminine at all.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. And having breasts and broad vocal scale [from basso profondo to soprano] might be great :)

My wife teases me about the breasts I have! So you might not want them.

Having a voice range of basso profondo to soprano is virtually impossible. I have a basso profondo voice, and thus I cannot sing in the falsetto register very well. It is fun to be able to sing down to Bb below the bass staff and project D below the bass staff loudly. However, when I can't sing the bass part and have to sing the melody (male register of course) it can get mighty high for my voice :wave:

COGIATI result value is: 55 Which means that you fall within the following category: COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE Originally left 4 questions out as I hadn't really thought fitted so they had best hypothetical answer either way falls into the same catchment:silly: Started doing the sage and had several crash outs on the pictures so that was pants! :wave: Interesting and different? Al Edit add Thoughts on the "vote" it could be interesting how each natural gender (group) scored ?

I did the BBC test. That suggests an average female score of -50 and an average male score of +50. I scored +25, which to me suggests I am halfway between being neuter and male - probably about right! (But I still don't know which shoes I should wear :wave:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried to take the SAGE test but the two questions requiring you to click the image caused the screen to reset and the returned to the start of the test WITHOUT saving your answers. I am not one to repeat things. What I did notice was a certain bias throughout the questions. That is the top responses were invariably male dominated and the bottom ones were female dominated ones. The one in the middle (usually C) would be your androgyne, never gets rattled libertarian-type person. Problem is there are women who are very good at directions and are mechanically inclined and men that can remember faces and songs and don't like math at all but this test would miss them or misidentify them. I remember taking the COGIATI a few years ago and it had me as androgyne or just into the feminine side of the spectrum. Without putting a number on it I can describe myself as this; I am 5' 8.5" (174cm) tall born a male and basically happy with my given gender. I am happily married and enjoy doing things like being outside, doing outdoor projects, attending football games, etc. I also like shopping and talking to women about fashion and clothes and shoes. I tend to feel other people's pain very acutely whether I want to or not. I love wearing high heels and other things like stretch jeans,pantyhose, and keep my nails done. I definitely have a female side I identify with. My wish is that we all could ALL show whatever degree of that side freely. HappyinHeels:wavey:

ALL, Okay, I managed to take the whole SAGE test tonight without any reload problems (I just picked the first response to the ones that you clicked and deciphered which picture it resembled) and my score was 395. The comments were exactly what kikepa got. But what does one really do with this information?? I mean we are all unique in some way so how can any number can express that?? I think much less emphasis on gender identification and more on human quality identification would make much of this a moot point. That's my take on this subject. HappyinHeels (and this I'm sure of)

ALL,

Okay, I managed to take the whole SAGE test tonight without any reload problems (I just picked the first response to the ones that you clicked and deciphered which picture it resembled) and my score was 395. The comments were exactly what kikepa got. But what does one really do with this information?? I mean we are all unique in some way so how can any number can express that?? I think much less emphasis on gender identification and more on human quality identification would make much of this a moot point.

That's my take on this subject.

HappyinHeels (and this I'm sure of)

I can't say for the SAGE test, but the COGIATI test actually breaks down and analyses the scores. It's the last page on the website. It also offers advice as to what steps you should take next....like.....seeking gender re-assignment counselling and suchlike.

Ultimately however, what you do with the information is up to you. You can of course ignore it completely if you are so inclined.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I did a similar test once and it scored me towards the female side of the spectrum. At this point my Y chromosome should've taken over with a couple of expletives and a loud fart, but my vastly more intelligent X chromosome won over and I decided it's quite a compliment and I felt rather flattered and good about myself as a human being :smile:

If you like it, wear it.

I tried like the rest of you to take the SAGE test, but it keeps having issues. So I took the COGIATI, and I more or less expected the results.

Your COGIATI result value is: 145 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' transsexual.

The BBC Test had me near the center but I botched one of the test not realizing it and I choose not to go through it all again. So the results were skewed.

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

• 1 month later...

pussyinboots, I took the poll and came out somewhere in the middle. It was a LONG test. Still love your avatar legs, gal. :)

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.