Dirty Sanchez, Jackass and The Osbournes

I have been staying with my parents for the past few weeks and they have cable tv. Has anyone here seen these 3 programmes? They are hilarious :wink: I have cried with laughter watching the antics of these people (Jackass and Dirty Sanchez) that get a kick out of bashing themselves stupid and the Osbournes :D a modern day Adams Family superb!

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Dirty Sanchez is really bad. One guy stapled his earlobe to a table and his privates too. Another had his pinky finger stapled through the nail and then they had to get pliers to pull it out :D The funniest was when they were rolling in stinging nettles and then hitting their privates with them :wink: they were jumping around all over the place. When they had finished they were covered in red hives and comparing bodies - they are totally mental. I think I like it becaue they laugh so damn much at themselves - excellent!!!!

Let calm be widespread

I love the Osbournes. They are completely mental but they are such a close family. I agree with the Anti drug thing :wink:

Let calm be widespread

Yamyam, you have not seen the light then! (That's the stuff that comes from CRTs! :wink:) Personally I can only vouch for Jackass, as I have not seen the others... I don't have any interest in seeing the Osbournes though. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

These shows, plus others like Maximum Exposure (my personal favourite for the commentary) do a lot to make people like us feel very smart. And that is why the shows are so successful. It is entertaining to see stupidity and smile, thinking that we are better than that. Of course, it also shows how stupid we as a species still are at times. The Osbournes, well, saw it a few times, and it really lacks anything tangible to someone interested in t he story, like myself. QUick changing clips of silly stunts, that's pure action, always good. But otherwise... I need a plot!

Yamyam, you have not seen the light then! (That's the stuff that comes from CRTs! :wink:) Personally I can only vouch for Jackass, as I have not seen the others... I don't have any interest in seeing the Osbournes though.

SH

Ah, well thanks to a deal with Francis, I don't have a CRT any more, I've got another LCD monitor. It's in as-new condition, apart from what looks like a heel mark in one corner :D

I'd like to have seen the Osbornes, but people doing pointless, stupid and self-desctructive things just reminds me of work :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 6 months later...