flats

hhdude159

do you any of you guys buy flats?

never have, but often think about doing so.

there are loads of attractive & comfortable-looking flat womans/unisex shoes available. i'll probably get some at some point.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

yep i do

ive got a couple of pairs of boots

and i have just got a pair of these http://www.newlook.co.uk/1648380/164838001/ProductDetails.aspx ,they are so light and comfortable and i think they look great with skinny jeans

Those look sooo nasty, cheap and uncomfortable. It looks like they cost at least an entire .50p to manufacture at most.... the markup is pathetic for something so un-appealing.

Even regular mens shoes are more attractive than that, and would be a lot more comfortable and durable.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Those look sooo nasty, cheap and uncomfortable. It looks like they cost at least an entire .50p to manufacture at most.... the markup is pathetic for something so un-appealing.

Even regular mens shoes are more attractive than that, and would be a lot more comfortable and durable.

I'll second that one. Those just don't look all that great to me. I have some flats and sneakers that I wear when the need arises, which is becoming less and less, although this weekend I have to work in the backyard, so I may not be doing quite as much heeling as I would have liked.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

each to there own !! :)

i buy flats for work, i see clients at home and heels on the first meeting can be intimidating, but womens flats and always interesting, viz lilac laceups, which always get favourable comments, and some white leather shoes with interwoven strips going crosswise, from topshop...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've been wearing Gladiator Sandals for a year now and love'em!

What is better is that they are Men's sandals!

I had to get a pair in each color they feel so great. :wave:

Nice to see they are making this style for men too !

(Note that I never saw this style sold here as "for men" yet)

I agree with you about the fact they feel great.

They also look great (Even if they are not high heels...)

Nice to see they are making this style for men too !

(Note that I never saw this style sold here as "for men" yet)

I agree with you about the fact they feel great.

They also look great (Even if they are not high heels...)

Sad to say you are right about the availability. I live in the US and had ordered both pairs online. They are made of Italian leather and you can feel the difference. I wish they did have a heel on them though.

I highly recommend these sandals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Flats are great and I tend to hang onto them a lot longer. I've blown a lot of money on heels that I haven't had more than 2 weeks. I like the pointed-toe flats, as they look more like pumps from the top, but w/o the "pain" of the heels.

Attached is a picture of my Nine West Naughty flats. They are listed as black patent, but they didn't really shine until I used the Urad patent leather cleaner/polisher (Vernice - great product).

post-909-133522934119_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some women's flat can really work. There are very few men's style slip on shoes that I like, so it was natural for me to look into women's flats. I have a pair of mary jane style flats that I love very much. They have held up great and have always been very comfortable. The only problem for me when buying flats is often the price of the ones I like. It's much harder for me to spend on them when I could get a pair with a heel for nearly the same price, and most of the time when I would want to wear flats my tennis shoes are the best option anyways. I mostly wear my flats around the house these days as I need something to protect my sheer tights from getting runs from the tile grout, and I like how easy they are to slip on and off and how light they are compared to tennis shoes.

• 2 months later...

Attached is a picture of my Nine West Naughty flats. They are listed as black patent, but they didn't really shine until I used the Urad patent leather cleaner/polisher (Vernice - great product).

I too really like flats, nice choice!

Here is a video with the same pair of flats, to which I have added makeshift straps, which work quite well and don't look too bad I guess.

Why the straps? Were they slipping off your feet? At any rate they don't look makeshift.

• 4 weeks later...

Attached is a picture of my Nine West Naughty flats.

Really nice flats! I like flats when I'm in the mood for a change from heels but don't want to go for sandals or Keds or something else.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a couple pairs of flats, both pointed toe slingbacks, one in black, one in gray (but the gray is too small for me).

The link is a pair similar to what I have. I'm not too much into flats, but seeing the girls wear these through high school was so sexy to me. Aside from that I like slingbacks in general.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71416541/vintage-nickels-black-suede-pointy-toe