Colour of shoes and boots

Just found a white mark on my patent mary janes not happy.

How did you do that? (is it a place where the patent finish is scraped away or a white mark from kicking something painted whit that might come off easily?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would say that black is the most functional color I own but I do have pink, silver, turquiose, brown, blue, bright blue, teal, while, red, grey, polka dot, blue chrome, hounds tooth, leopard, and a couple of others. Colors and patterns are fantastic. They are different and fun. Black is great but a little color always spices things up. Jen

The main problem is that most of High Heels go in black or white clear color I often buy them because of the line of the shoe but i prefer to wear pink and have around 26 pairs of pink high heels from my collection i have more black.suede black but cutting the low heels the most is in pink but i also have around the same of red ones

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For me personally, it's not only the color, but also the texture.. I love black leather, like Newrock describes it.."Greasy black leather".. Also love black suede.. I also like animal prints and textures... Leopard, and alligator, for example... Been trying to to find just the right pair of leopard print boots with a 4" (+ or - a 1/2" or so) heel.. The few pairs I've run across were waaaaaay out of my spending range ($500.00+..ouch)...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...