Colour of shoes and boots

Depends on the shoe. I love black Mary Jane's with ruffle top white ankle socks. Black open toe strapped pumps, black fish net ankle socks and bright red toe nail polish. But it is hard to beat pink nail polish and white strap pumps. Guess sometimes I feel naughty and others just sexy. I find that 5 inch heels work best for me.

I just realized that all of my male shoes are black or white and all of my heels are all black or white. What a coincidence.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bit of a colorful array of heels, but sense the social attitude is content to see the darker colors on men, they are the ones I have been using for public venues. I have thought of wearing my yellow patent stilettos with a yellow dress shirt and black bootcut jeans, but as of yet it has only been considered.

I have thought of wearing my yellow patent stilettos with a yellow dress shirt and black bootcut jeans, but as of yet it has only been considered.

Histiletto...

If you ever do decide to go out in public in your yellow stilettos, let us know how it goes.

Black is my favorite color of high heels, especially the ones I wear in public.

well when i went to buy my heels i was intending to get the pink suede, but as they didn't have them in my size i opted for the black suede, i liked both equally. These are the colours i tend to go for.

Histiletto...

If you ever do decide to go out in public in your yellow stilettos, let us know how it goes.

Black is my favorite color of high heels, especially the ones I wear in public.

OK! roniheels, but you'll prabably see it in the media tabloids or You Tube first.

The colors I have been wearing so far are: black patent, brown, dark blue, and dark burgandy. They have ranged in the eqivalent heel heights from 3" to 4-1/2". Some have 3/4" platforms which increases my height and makes the 4-1/2" equivalent heel height for a pair of pumps about 5-1/4" high.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only worn black, dark brown, or a neutral tan. I did, however, once wear some 8" platform sandals with stiletto heels in an irresdescent gold to a Halloween party a few years ago. Now THAT would be the time to wear your yellow stilettoes or any other wild color!! HappyinHeels

Any color I can find and afford, but I would love a pair in red. Guess I'm too picky though because when I find them in red I usually don't like the style or worse I like the style and they don't come in my size.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...