Thighboots are in vogue again, according to the Daily Mail

euchrid

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love thighboots and have several pairs. One of my favourites are these gorgeous White 4" 'pull-on' boots that I bought on EBay US from a Vintage Boot store.

Don't ask me which Brand they are - I can't find a label anywhere - but they were made in Yugoslavia:

post-1866-133522897231_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897198_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897209_thumb.jpg

post-1866-13352289722_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897242_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I love thighboots and have several pairs. One of my favourites are these gorgeous White 4" 'pull-on' boots that I bought on EBay US from a Vintage Boot store.

Don't ask me which Brand they are - I can't find a label anywhere - but they were made in Yugoslavia:

[ATTACH]7981[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7982[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7983[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7985[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]7984[/ATTACH]

Love those white thighboots they look fantastic, love the pics :cry1:

For those of you who love thigh high boots, have you found them to be practical for everyday wear. Mine have been somewhat awkward to wear. They are too tight to go over jeans and are quite bulky beneath the jeans. How do you do it?

For those of you who love thigh high boots, have you found them to be practical for everyday wear. Mine have been somewhat awkward to wear. They are too tight to go over jeans and are quite bulky beneath the jeans. How do you do it?

Greetings Booted :-)

You may want to do the same as JeffB and HappyFeat: Wear a skirt !

You may want to do the same as JeffB and HappyFeat: Wear a skirt !

HA! Talk about sound advice!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

HA! Talk about sound advice!

I can understand the rational for your comments but I'm not sure I'm that couragous. If one was to wear a skirt, why stop there instead of going all the way to crossdressing. Either way I'm not sure I'd be into it nor would I know how to get started.

My daughter wore a pair of white thigh boots exactly like that to a party last weekend.

Did she ask you before she wore them ?:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can understand the rational for your comments but I'm not sure I'm that couragous. If one was to wear a skirt, why stop there instead of going all the way to crossdressing. Either way I'm not sure I'd be into it nor would I know how to get started.

Nobody says you have to go "all the way" to full-blown crossdressing. I don't, nor do I ever intend to since I'd probably make one hell of an ugly woman! HA! But seriously, you don't have to follow in my footsteps since I regularly wear skirts, just go your own way and do what you feel works best for you. I'm merely suggesting that thigh boots and a short skirt look GREAT!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nobody says you have to go "all the way" to full-blown crossdressing. I don't, nor do I ever intend to since I'd probably make one hell of an ugly woman! HA! But seriously, you don't have to follow in my footsteps since I regularly wear skirts, just go your own way and do what you feel works best for you. I'm merely suggesting that thigh boots and a short skirt look GREAT!!

Jeff,

You are right on. Thigh boots with a short skirt is a great look. I experimented this weekend with a pair of tights and a short black skirt. The look is captivating and it feels to be the natural way to wear such boots. Eventually I hope to work up the courage to go out in that look but not sure if I'll do it as you do or as a cross dresser. Any suggestions from the group would be appreciated.

Any suggestions from the group would be appreciated.

If you prefer not to wear a skirt in public, thighboots also look good over skinny jeans.

(You said that your boots are too tight to go over jeans. Did you try skinny jeans ?)

If you prefer an "androgynous" look, a riding boot (no heels) would be nice.

But if you prefer a more "girly" look then go for thightboots with heels.

It's up to you. The final decision is yours !

If you prefer not to wear a skirt in public, thighboots also look good over skinny jeans.

(You said that your boots are too tight to go over jeans. Did you try skinny jeans ?)

If you prefer an "androgynous" look, a riding boot (no heels) would be nice.

But if you prefer a more "girly" look then go for thightboots with heels.

It's up to you. The final decision is yours !

Daniel,

I'd really like to come up with a good way to wear my thigh boots. They were too tight even over skinny jeans.

• 1 month later...

Hi jamie,have you a pic of the boots you found even better?! haven't read all of the posts on this(my phone is painfully slow!),so was wondering what the boots style/colour were from topshop as I have 3 pairs from there myself.

I just love those suede heels!!!!!