Thighboots are in vogue again, according to the Daily Mail

euchrid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielp6406 - to say I'm jealous is an understatement!

I can't wait to get mine, it will be great to have a pair of high boots I can wear out and about without worrying! Are they proper over the knee boots?

Would be great to see some pictures of you wearing them.

I'm going to chase my order up!

Greetings thighboots :-)

See below pictures of me wearing them.

They are over the knee boots (real leather) with an opening behind the knee.

And I agree with you when you say

"it will be great to have a pair of high boots I can wear out and about without worrying!"

Let me know your impression when you get yours ! (Only a few more days to wait...)

I intend to wear them with skinny jeans and a long cardignan.

What about you ?

post-14338-13352289099_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522890992_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522890995_thumb.jpg

Danielp6404 - the boots look great on you, even better than they do an the Aldo website! God I'm envious. I plan to wear my over skinny jeans when I'm out and about away from my home area, and under jeans daily when I'm at home. That's the beauty of them, they look great enough to show off but can be discrete enough so as not to shout 'hey I'm a guy wearing womans boots' - brilliant! I will add some pictures of me wearing mine as soon as I have them!

Danielp6404 - the boots look great on you, even better than they do an the Aldo website! God I'm envious.

Thanks for the compliment, thighboots :-)

You should receive yours very soon isnt-it?

my thigh high boots are in stock at topshop! ROLL ON SATURDAY!

I am sure many of us would like to see a picture of your thigh boots from topshop...

Can you post a wesite link ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

almost every year that tripe comes out..the truth is the average woman thinks they are hooker boots and want no part of them...there...i said it...and its true...i dont like it either..but..thats the way it is folks

And to that I say....who cares? If women don't want to wear thigh boots, hey, more power to 'em, I'LL wear 'em instead! Happily too!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

And to that I say....who cares? If women don't want to wear thigh boots, hey, more power to 'em, I'LL wear 'em instead! Happily too!

Now that was said like a trooper!! Whee ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about the heel!

almost every year that tripe comes out..the truth is the average woman thinks they are hooker boots and want no part of them...there...i said it...and its true...i dont like it either..but..thats the way it is folks

do you enjoy being a sad, bitter person?

I can attest that thigh boots are definitely in style. On a recent visit to NYC I saw quite a few young women decked out in them, all heels sizes. Just had to get a pair myself. Although they have a flat heel they fit like a glove. Simply incredible!

post-3934-133522895948_thumb.jpg

I can attest that thigh boots are definitely in style. On a recent visit to NYC I saw quite a few young women decked out in them, all heels sizes. Just had to get a pair myself. Although they have a flat heel they fit like a glove. Simply incredible!

Wow they do look good, you could wear them everyday anywhere under your jeans and nobody would give you a second glance.

I had a pair of cheaper pleaser boots like this and i wore them to work for weeks on end under my jeans last winter, It felt great.

Love to see a pic of them being worn, so we can see the nice fit :chuckle:

Where did you find them?

Got them at Nordstroms. They are by Stuart Weitzman. I love them but a bit fidgety to wear. Too snug along the leg to wear over jeans and because of the height they feel bulky under jeans

I love thigh high boots so I was excited to learn that OTK (over the knee) boots are in style this season. I have purchased two pairs from Aldo and one pair from Le Chateau here in Canada. They are too short to be considered true thigh boots but are definitely over the knee boots. It is great to be able to buy high boots at a mall store! In size 11 no less! The two pair that I bought from Aldo are the "Coonce" 4" heel single sole boots from the fall 2009 collection. I ordered these through my local Aldo store. While in Toronto ON, I bought a pair of "Chappelle" platform boots with a fold over top section and a 5" heel at an Aldo Clearance store. I found the third pair of boots which are (looks-like-leather) platform boots at a Le Chateau Clearance store in Mississauga ON. They are XOXO "Rumor" boots that have a 4.5" tapered heels and a mini platform up front. Lets hope that this fashion trend stays with us for a long time! Paul

in leather & heels...

They are definitely popular this Fall/Winter season. I see them everywhere which is pure eye candy and I live in Edmonton which isn't exactly the fashion capital of Canada. I've seen them in every heel height imaginable, from flats to towering 6 inchers with platforms. Almost every shoe store I've come across sell otk boots these days, "Browns Shoes" being at the top of the styles list.

I went to a Tiesto (famous house/trance/electronica DJ) concert the other day and lost count of the amount of women in otk boots. Too bad my camera wasn't up to the challenge of photographing in low level light. I've attached 1 example though and trust me when I say that the concert was full of women sporting boots like these. Too bad I left my otk boots at home. Then again, after 7.5 hours of dancing in flats, I couldn't feel my legs lol.

post-6918-133522895959_thumb.jpg

Hello

For those more read up on fashion magazines and whatnot - are the 60's styled low heeled thigh boots anywhere to be found?

I have the makings of a 60's space shoot and need a pair.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11145873@N04/1717658026/

Actually the bubble helmet was easier to find that these things. Also have the silver disk dress organised. Silver leggings are everywhere so thats covered.

M

I found the third pair of boots which are (looks-like-leather) platform boots at a Le Chateau Clearance store in Mississauga ON. They are XOXO "Rumor" boots that have a 4.5" tapered heels and a mini platform up front.

Greetings Paul :-)

I also got a "Le Chateau" clearance store in my area.

It has been a while since I paid them a visit but your boots looks nice by

the description you made of them so I think I will visit them again soon :chuckle:

It would be nice if you could post a picture to see what they look like.