Worth the chase?

LukeVibertUK

Hi all! I have stumbled across these and am currently having the urge to purchase...! Problem is.... a. It appears that they were only sold in the States... b. They are last years season so finding any in stock anywhere (US or UK) is proving to be a nightmare... c. A scour of Ebay has pulled up one pair, and again they are in the States which means the Tax man will get his chunk of my money - when they have them in my size... :) Colour isn't so important - black, silver or red I dont really care... So the question is...are they really worth all the effort? Are they a yay or a nay, and does anyone else have any advice on tracking them down? Thanks!

post-736-133522889648_thumb.jpg

only you will know if its worth it in the end maybe way up, if you can afford it, if yes, and if you really want them, then go for it!! if I could I would go for it, they look amazing!!! in the end you will need to decide!! self love wedges, however very few of them here, and nothing close to those!! off the top of my head ''go for it'' just be sure to post some more pics when you get them!!:)

Hi all!

I have stumbled across these and am currently having the urge to purchase...!

Problem is....snipsnipsnipsnip...

c. A scour of Ebay has pulled up one pair, and again they are in the States which means the Tax man will get his chunk of my money - when they have them in my size... :)

...snipsnipsnipsnip...

Thanks!

okay, just HOW does the taxman get his chunk? would it be worth having them mailed to a stateside friend (winkwinknudgenudge) then having them mailed again to you?

kinda unfamiliar with how that all works for your tax purposes...

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

c. A scour of Ebay has pulled up one pair, and again they are in the States which means the Tax man will get his chunk of my money - when they have them in my size... :)

Get the ebay seller to mark the package as gift. You will have no problems with the taxman then.