Hello From Ohio New Member

High Heel Survey  

7 members have voted

1. 1. High Heel Survey

• How Long has anyone worn their heels (Sandals) for?
    • What is the highest pair of heels that you have worn?
    • Has any one worn the Stainless Steel Heels?
    • Does anyone wear Ballet footwear on a regular basis?

Hello to all from Ohio. My name is Abbey or Abigail for those who are a bit more formal. I am a 40 ish (girls never admit their true age <smiles>) female from Ohio that absolutely loves High Heels and owns over 100 pairs (at last count). I am especially fond of exotic (trying to be politacally correct here) heels that are unique and or made to be worn all the time. I welcome any advice or discussion about the subject. My personal favorites are very high heel thong sandals. I am actually looking for a specific pair of them. If any one knows where i might purchase a pair of Very High Heel Thongs with a heel and platform or a pair of very high heel thongs with the thing part going between all the toes please share this with me.

P.S. Yes i do wear High Heels every day and have been doing so for at least the past 10 years.

Regards

Abbey

Welcome to hhplace, Abbey :) Wow, from Ohio, eh? Well, you've your share of high heel loving forum members that live close to you. I wouldn't be surprised if several of them don't contact you in the next several hours. It's always great to welcome another "Girl" to our midst. Please make yourself at home and know that your being here is genuinely appreciated. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello fellow Ohioian, I am from southwest Ohio. Welcome to the High Heel Place. I am a guy who wears high heels in public 3 inch and four inch heels. Mostly boots, although I do occasionally put on a pair of clog or sandals.

Hello fellow-et Ohioian. Welcome to the most fun site on the internet. I wear mostly 4" heels everywhere I go, except work, safety issues, and like you say, with the proper jeans. I'm from the Canton area, a little south, and we are in the process of putting together the 2nd Oct. heel meet in Canton. Would love to have you.

real men wear heels

Hi Ya'll and thanks for the warm welcome and comments. I really would love to know more about the upcoming Heel Meet. I would also love to chat about things like for instance,.....Your most favorite pair of heels......The most extreme heels that you own and or have tried.......your idea of the perfect oair of heels.....what is the longest time that you have worn heels consecutively with out removing them, etc.....we could also share fashion pointers on what kind of clothing goes best with what kind of heels and yes male as well as female clothing should be icluded in this discussion. Well I have shot off my mouth enough today and hope that I have peaked interest in some of these topics. I hope to compare notes soon. Until then, Huggs Abbey

Sorry that i failed to mention something Johnniheel, Those boots that are in your picture are killer. I would love to find an exact match to yours. They would look super on me with my Harley. Huggs Abbey

Hi Abbey and welcome to the forum. I live in Pennsylvania but work in Ohio - kind of my second home and all. To answer your questions, I have never worn steel heels (though I have worn steel toes, but not heels) and have also never worn ballet boots (though I have worn ballet slippers). The highest heels I have worn were about 5 inches without platforms. It is nice to have another "local" member and another forty something. I look forward to reading your posts!

Style is built from the ground up!

Thank you for the complement ABBEY. Wife and I both got a pair last fall from Victoria Secrets. They are by Colin Stuart. Hers are brown and have a zipper on the inside and mine have a zipper and lace up. I have worn them for hours upon hours. BTW just happens I'm doing a harley embroidery design on a t shirt for my brother as I type. lol Wife and I have a little sewing shop here in Navarre. One more thing, LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE! lol

real men wear heels

Greatings Abbey and welcome to the forum :-)

- I can wear my heels all day at work (but not too high: 3" to 3½")

- My highest pair of heels is aprox 4½" without platform

- I don't own any stainless steel heels and don't wear ballet footwear...

BTW, I like the fact you are open minded. It is very refreshing :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay among us !

(And finally, I'm not from Ohio.... :))

hi longest ive worn heels is at work on double shift, about 14 hours & doing same today in 5in stiletto gladiator sandals without platforms. I dont own ballet boots, dont think they are for me. Highest heels are my 7in stiletto platform sandals which I wore to a friends hen night. Favorite heels are my 5in stiletto thigh boots but not brave enough to wear them to work. stacey xx

about 10 hours - around the house is the longest I've worn heels without a break. I decided to paint the house in 4' heels, felt sooo good but really flt it the next day - could only manage 4 hours before my feet were screaming at me! Highest heel is 4'

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi abbey this is geo. Iam starting to get noticed too. Do you love boots or shoes. What is the official count of your collection. Do you like guys in boots too. Hope to hear from you soon. I will offer a friendship if you want it.

hi

longest ive worn heels is at work on double shift, about 14 hours & doing same today in 5in stiletto gladiator sandals without platforms. I dont own ballet boots, dont think they are for me. Highest heels are my 7in stiletto platform sandals which I wore to a friends hen night. Favorite heels are my 5in stiletto thigh boots but not brave enough to wear them to work.

stacey xx

Just curious about where you work that you can wear high heel sandals for 14 hours ? And, what kind of work do you do?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Abbey it is geo again, My favorite pair of heels are the 14 pairs of knee high boots that I have. But thigh high would be right there if not so expensive. No more than 3 hours tops on my feet. do like men in heels. Please tell me about yourself. Hopefully soon.

Abbey:-) I have been able to be in 4" heels for 18 hrs at a time on many ocassions through the years. I'm not in the habit of changing my shoes or boots once I have put them on. When they are on, they are on until I go to bed, whenever that may be. I prefer Pumps and boots myself. I have also upon ocassion had sling-backs. I have not had ballet boots, but I am looking into ballet flats now. I like pointy-toed stiletto pumps, but have also had just about any other toe styles except open. I prefer to have closed toed shoes and boots. I also have had all heel styles from stiletto to chunky. You sound like a very interesting person and I enjoy hearing from you on my favorite subject. I have been wearing heels for 62 years now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!