A day in New York in Heels

loveheel

This weekend I took the train to New York. On the train from Boston I wore these all the time. Clearly visible to everyone. On Sunday I walked around New York in them all day. Walked about 50 blocks ! No bad reactions at all On Monday evening I got a purple pedicure with my friend who was in New York and then wore high heel stiletto sandals to the Harry Potter movie. New York is a great place to heel People are in general well dressed and a bit alternative.

post-71-133522889428_thumb.jpg

I recently acquired a pair of those Nine West sandals myself. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. I love them for lounging and for sleeping in, too, because they don't make my feet too hot. Anyway, good choice for touring the city. GWL

I was in NYC a couple of years ago, and I took along several pairs of sandals and wore them constantly without notice or comment. Seems very little is noticed there--a great place to do your own thing.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hi, Very nice sandals! :) I keep looking for similar style: mule sandals with 3-3 1/2'' block heels and wide masculine-looking adjustable straps. Happy Heeling k6ps

Loveheel:-) Even when my legs were in top shape I couldn't do 50 New York blocks in men's shoes much less heeled shoes. Some of those blocks are quite long. I tip my hat to you for being able to do that in heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!