hello from michigan!

Hey everyone, been lurking in here for a couple days and everyone here seems like a friendly supportive group so I thought I'd join, I'm a 25 yo masculine straight guy and I'm starting to really get into boots. Anyway I don't really know what to say about myself in here, just hope to have a good time mingling with some likeminded people.

welcome brian to hhplace , its good you decided to join us and tell us more about you n your love for boots. do you wear them

Well I started wearing a couple months ago as an experiment te help heal a tendon that was damaged in a motocross crash, and I've always had a boot fetish, so the doc said to try heels, ill at least have some fun with it. Btw, why is your screenname mackman, when your avatar has a pic of a peterbilt tank step? Just thought I'd be a smart ass and point that out, I'm a driver too

Welcome Aboard from another Michigan denizen.

i do like boots, but cant find what i want, and its so simple, i just dont get it:( thanks for the welcome everyone

Now is the time to start browsing the shoe stores, even if just online. We are headed into fall and the new boots are starting to appear -- it's a good time to see what's "in" this season. If you wear a larger size, be careful about waiting if (when) you find something you like -- the larger sizes get snatched quickly.

Have a happy time!

i do like boots, but cant find what i want, and its so simple, i just dont get it:( thanks for the welcome everyone

Welcome to hhplace, brianinboots :) If you can describe what style of boots you are looking fore, I'm sure one of our members will be able to point you to the place where you can find them.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.