New pics of my shiny Black boots & shoes

You're welcome! Are those boots comfortable to wear and walk in as I would love to own a pair but I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear them! :wink:

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Jay I only wear these boots around the house and they are comfortable whilst wearing them in this way but I dont think I would get too far if I wore them out. Anyway I like to keep my shiny boots in perfect condition and wear my street boots for going out in.

Zip em up tight and worship them

Wow great response thankyou all :wink:

Where do I start The boots are from http://www.thelittleshoebox.com/frameset.htm

The shoes are from http://www.westwardbound.com/wb.php?p=category&mod=productlist&subcat=116&category_id=8&session=0bd7014ec0a984b12d61c3010a5353cd

They are both in Patent leather and have a 5 1/2" heel and are size 8.

Below is a pic of my Nine West boots using my old camera so the resolution is not so good but I will happily provide further pics including my new Patent streetboots.They are tight but look wonderful when worn.

Posted Image

Zip em up tight and worship them

Those boots fit well probably because TLSB do a made-to-measure service. They are expensive, but the product you get is usually well-made, with high-quality materials.

I tried their 5.5 inch thigh boots in a Size 7. Very nice!

Nice pictures, bootcrazy! I too like the pumps, but the boots are great. I have the technology, I must learn to take decent photos of my shoes :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

>> Jo did you buy the boots? <<

No, I didn't get them, they were a not-for-sale sample. They do a made to measure service on those styles; that is they make them to the shape of your foot and your leg, and they cost GBP 265 these days. I can't afford that at the moment, and can't really justify it either (sorry to say).

I would consider buying some custom made shoes from TLSB if I had the money and nothing else to spend it on. Trouble is, I can always find something else to spend it one! I'm happy to make do with off the shelf for the moment! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, you have no excuse yamyam! You also have the webserver to put them on, and bandwidth thanks to BY... may as well make use of it! :wink:

SH

Grrr... Well, all right then, I'll keep working on it :D

ObShoe: The pics are great, keep 'em coming!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"