Another one from Germany

Hey gang,

Like the rest of you, I am another lover of women in heels.

I am an temporary American transplant to Karlsruhe, Germany, and will be here for a while. I have noticed that heels are a lot more common among europeans than in america, which has made for some nice site seeing thus far...

If anyone knows of good places to visit, or other things to due here, let me know.

Dart

Welcome in the community.;) You will enjoy taking part in the discussions, showing things and seeing things. One of the special things in Karlsruhe is the icecream my friends told me when I was there. I agree it was good. Unfortunately I was not impressed by the shoe shops. Maybe I am spoiled. You can get some good German wine though.;) and beer. If you have a car, you can make some nice trips in the neighborhood. I have been out on heels there, but only 3 inches. Never seen any reactions. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Hey gang,

Like the rest of you, I am another lover of women in heels.

I am an temporary American transplant to Karlsruhe, Germany, and will be here for a while. I have noticed that heels are a lot more common among europeans than in america, which has made for some nice site seeing thus far...

If anyone knows of good places to visit, or other things to due here, let me know.

Dart

Welcome to hhplace Dart :)

Glad you decided to join us. It has been several years since I last traveled to Germany. And one place I've always wanted to visit was La Piazza Shoe Shop. Our last trip had to many "in-laws" for me to break away and seek it out. I hope you get a chance to visit it while you are in the country. (don't know how far it is from Karlsruhe, though.)

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi everyone

i am from germany and i am verry happy to be here

Welcome to hhplace, highway :) Always nice to welcome another member from Germany. You are lucky to have many other members of this forum that are also from Germany. Why not tell us something about yourself and what your interest in high heels is?

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.