Does your family know?

wtflol

Hi HHplace ;) Im a 17 year old male who about 8months ago told my mother and sister i liked wearing Heels. They both love wearing Heels and have many pairs so clearly it runs in the family ;) My sister was a little shocked at first but after asking a few questions she was ok about it. My mother was fine with it as soon as i told her, we chatted about shoes and i showed her my heels that i had bought, i put on a pair of 4.5inch sandals and started walking around the house which she didnt have a problem with but said to take them off when dad gets home ect. I went over my sister house regulary and the topic always seemed to find its way to High heels :penitent: she has a great collection of heels and we are the same size, i'd go over to her house and she would let me wear her heels and we would discuss the latest styles and keep each other informed about any sales :penitent: recently she has promised me that we will go shoe shopping together which i cant wait :lmao: Life is good So does anyone here have any family that know about your passion for heels?

My parrents never knew. They are probably looking down now from above and laughing their bollocks off. I believe that there is no narrowmindness up there (well, i hope). The only family left is a sister, which i told 3 years ago.. we are in our 40's. It went down oke, no problem at all. actually, the topic is often raised by adding some fun or pisstaking, but thats fine with me.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

My family all know about me wearing high heels and they could care less as with most families they are more concerned about their own issues. I have a sister that is a certifiable shoe fanatic.....she may even have papers to back this up. When it came out about my high heel fetish a whole lot of things changed ,for the better. I have three sisters and all three plus mom all like to shop for heels with me . They seem to think I have good taste in shoes and have a better knowledge of where to find just what they are after. The only draw back is waiting for them to check out the handbags. I hope you have a great time shopping with your sister .

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

I always find it interesting and intriguing to hear how different family behave when particular information about ones own blood is found out. In regards to my family, my parents do not agree with my choice of footwear, however it seems as though all my siblings could not care less, and some even embrace it with me. I have come to the conclusion though, that there will always be those who's own personal convictions on how the world ought to be will have trouble letting those convictions go, and letting the love for ones own sibling or offspring take over. My wife at the beginning was very adamantly against it, but over the years, we have come to realize that it is not as big of a deal as was originally thought.

When I was young, my parents and siblings kind of knew about my desire to wear feminine footwear. The topic was never discussed, except in disciplinary statements when I was caught wearing my sister's Mary Janes after I had, let's say barrowed them with out permission. The stigma of having a male child wearing girl's shoes was too much to recognize or deal with. If your lot put you as a male, then you were expected to exhibit that stereotype. Otherwise, your feelings were ignored, if not down right rebuffed and you were led to believe it was disgraceful and embarrassing to portray any other desires. It was kind of like living in fear that someone would find out that you were an alien from another world, that had desires for some feminine things the rest of the earth males didn't and couldn't experience.

My parents never knew, but Mickey certainly does. She has bought many a pairs of shoes and boots for me. We don't have any other relatives left, and we were never able to have children. I'm the last of the family and the name stops with me. I didn't plan it that way, but that is how it is coming out. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Family is OK with it. Female relatives & I shop for shoes & clothes. They think I have the courage to be who I am & dress in clothes and shoes that make me look good!! It's no big deal, never has been -- It's just shoes & clothes after all .:) Freestylers unite!!!!:) GTMHP

My dad would be rolling in his grave if he knew lol, My Mom would probably be thrilled, God rest her sole. Oldest brother knows but aint to cool with it. He's to macho but thats ok and other brother is fine with it cause I'll always be his little brother and thats all that matters and ALL my friends know. I hide it from no one. I am what I am, I except you as you and I expect the same.

real men wear heels

wtflol, you're a lucky guy to be accepted so quickly by your sister and mum. I'm sure you'll love shoe shopping trips with your sister. Be sure to post some pictures of your and your sisters shoe collections. Bob.

Only my sister knows and the rest don't care.

Shoeboi,

Sorry, but I've got to ask, how do you know they don't care if they don't know? (As you stated only your sister knows)

My parents know but not turned up in stilettos yet.

My kids, Ex and partner know - went to a concert with them in 5" boots

Obviously Chris, my OH and her youngest, but not the eldest daughter.

Most of my work team of which we have one girl, I showed off a pair today

and I just got awe as a response, she says she can't do heels well and "my god they're high"

I seem to get some good respect.

Al

i dont think any of my family really knows even tho i have wore my boots like in my avatar and some other high heeled boots to my sisters house back last christmas but nobody said anything . one day i will wear shorter jeans and see if they notice and see whats said

No my family don't know I am in the closet with them. I have decided to talk with one of my mates, tonight in fact about it. he caught me wearing heels a few months ago

will let you know how it goes

Well at least my friend knows now will have to do a bit of work on the family yet though :)

family does not know!! and have no plans of telling them, however am feeling more and more like dont care who knows and who dosent know and who says what, this is me, and if someone does not like it, then its their loss!! so far only the wife knows!! :)

I'm not sure if any of my family or my wife's knows. No one has ever said anything either way, so they either don't notice or don't care.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hi, Yes, most of them know and accept it well (wife, kids, mother, mother-in-law, brother and his family, some other relatives). I haven't hidden from anyone, because i feel like its not right to hide what i like. Several friends also have seen me wearing heels. I have shown my shoe collection to a few friends and relatives who visit us and ask about me wearing heels. Most of them show some initial surprise reaction to the highest of my heels but finally think its cool and interesting. But -- i'm wearing only masculine-looking shoes with 2 1/2 - 4'' block and cuban heels, and with very masculine clothing. My emerging style would be named something like "hippie-gentleman". I'm not wearing stilettos, pumps, knee-high boots, etc. so far, so i guess that makes it much easier to accept a man wearing heels. Happy Heeling k6ps

This is the test for sure if one has reassurance from family and friends! Well for me I my GF knows as is OK with it, only have one member left in my family who does not know nor will she as she is on her way out and has to deal with dementia. Friends do not know and probably would not be all that accepting since i work in a macho industry. But then I have never tried either. Interesting situation. I am sensitive to wearing heels in and around my work place but travel with a full load of shoes and boots to make up for it. Yes! Mtnsofheels

• 4 weeks later...

I recently told my mother about my interest in heels and she seemed to have no problem with it. She has yet too see me wearing any so when this situation does come up i hope her opinion remains the same. To further reinforce her support she offered to pay for a recent order i had my eye on :). As for my siblings i may one day tell my older brothers, the one brother i can see not having a problem and just shrugging it off. The oldest however will take every chance possible to joke and take the mickey out of me if told. And yes i am male even though my profile says otherwise

My cousin knows and is absolutely fine with it, in fact before I moved up to Cumbria we used to borrow each other's heels as we're about the same size. My fiancee's only concern is the size of my collection and where we're going to store them! My parents don't know yet, I'll probably never tell my dad, but I think my mum would be OK with it. Sadly I only get to see her a couple of times a year and it's never felt right to bring it up.

• 4 weeks later...
My family and many friends know that I enjoy wearing high heels. I am sorry I wasn't totally honest about it several years ago because it did cause some grief in a relationship. I have always preached to be honest and upfront. It pays in the long-run.