My bravest moment...

Jarl Ayari

Hi All, Well it happened, I wasnt single for long and my new partner really enjoys me in High Heels, saying that I wouldnt be who I am if I didnt do it... We went out to a chinese buffet on Thursday night and of course I was wearing heels. Not just my black 3" ankle boots that I usually wear but the shoes in my avatar. I have never been so bold in my heel wearing, usually keeping them either a, below 3" or b, a basic leather ankle boot that would have to be noticed to be seen. What made it worse is that nearly al of my heels are steel tipped. Well we parked in the carpark of the Arcadian Centre in Birmingham, walked through past all of the night clubs (This was about 9pm so plenty of people around) up all of the stairs to the upper balcony (It had been raining realy heavy so couldnt grip the handrail and the steps were very slippy) and walke around to the golden pond. We were followed by another couple heading to the same restaurant and if there were any comments on what I was wearing I certainly didnt hear them. Then what I wasnt expecting. My partner wanted me to sit at the same side of the table with her, with me on the outside away from the wall. When I sat my trousers raised up above my ankle leaving the shoes on perfect view for everyone. We stayed till the end and we were the last people to leave. Walking back to the car was just as uneventful even tho there were more people to see my shoes and I am sure I got a few stares from the people drinking outside of the bars. It was a great night and one I cant wait to redo. If anyone in Birmingham wants to go out in heels just pm me. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing. It is wonderful that not only that you were out in heels and feeling brave, but that you could share it with your partner.

Style is built from the ground up!

Its quite something really as she says I wouldnt be Me if I didnt wear them, she just tries to encourage me to wear more fem styles... Yesterday at the Emerald Chinese in Northfield I wore my new black Evans Mary Janes from my other post. she now wants me to have the red ones too... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

You are a lucky man! I hope all continues to go well. I do love the mary janes and am quite happy that you were able to wear them out. Please keep us apprised of your progress in the red shoes.

Style is built from the ground up!

It's really great when you can comfortably wear heels out in public with your pardner at your side while doing your chores and enjoying streetheeling both at the same time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!