September in the Midlands

Hiline

In September i'll be by myself for a two weeks ( well i hope so now ) and will be able to "drop off the radar" if you get me??? Anyway would anyone fancy abit of a meet some where in the midlands. I'm nr J9 M42 and dont mind abit of a drive if any1 else would like to meet some where. Just for a coffe,drink or alittle shopping maybe? If i'm honest i'd just like to meet other people from here ;) Sept 12-22 would be good

Yes, I could be up for that. I drive over to see Calv in that part of the world a few times a year. I'll see what his social schedule is up to, and maybe we will join you. Xa

Hi nice to see a few other people might also fancy this :) I dont really know brum that well and would a weekday or weekend suit people better? . Its ok for me from sept 11-23rd i;m having some time of. I just dont wanna get lost around brum again and spend ages walkin around lookin for New St station. As you may have guessed i get lost very easy so will be taking the train :) . I'm open to any ideas ppl have and anywhere good we could meet? Thanx all :)

Ok a weekend it is :) i'll be off line for a few days after tonight. Next time i'm on i'll set a date. People be ok with meeting at the coffe place at New St ? or if i could meet some1 there?. Anyway i hope to have more info in a week or so.

Hi all its kinda lookin like Sept 19th . Would anyone be ok to meet up at the coffe place at New street station? I dont know brum that well ( i get lost soooo easy.... ) so that would be a big help to me. Then we move on/meet others......... Sound like a plan??

• 1 month later...