Hello all

I've been lurking here for quite some time but I've finally done the deed and signed on. I love the look of high heels but haven't been able to wear them(darn puberty). I ordered two pairs of my very own this weekend. Soon I'll be enjoying my 4" and 5" heels :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

Welcome to the group of 452 people who have posted at least once. Now if we could get the other 281 lurkers to post something here.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Squirrel do you know what? I knew that would impress you as you are quite impressive at posting yourself! :D:wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hahaha :wink: It certainly ate into my time to get my 613 posts thus far! Late nights often provided the time to do this! I'm try to lay off, but it's not working too well...! So to get 10k+ posts, you'd have to be posting fairly constantly! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hahaha :wink: It certainly ate into my time to get my 613 posts thus far! Late nights often provided the time to do this! I'm try to lay off, but it's not working too well...! So to get 10k+ posts, you'd have to be posting fairly constantly!

SH

Posting consistently is a must. There were days when I'd post 10-20 times there but on some rare occasions I'd post 4-5 times that. It depends on the types of threads I run across. I have a feeling you'll get there in time squirrel :D

My first pair heels came today. Honestly, I've never felt so scared. I opened up the box, saw the shoes, and fell in love. It's probably because they're all mine :D

So what did I do? I put them on and found out just how rusty I am at walking in heels :(

I wish I was a size 10

Posting consistently is a must. There were days when I'd post 10-20 times there but on some rare occasions I'd post 4-5 times that. It depends on the types of threads I run across. I have a feeling you'll get there in time squirrel :D

Just as long as you don't overtake me! :wink: I've done days with huge amounts of posting before, like 30+ ish, which is quite a lot.

My first pair heels came today. Honestly, I've never felt so scared. I opened up the box, saw the shoes, and fell in love. It's probably because they're all mine :D

Yup, that'll probably be it!

So what did I do? I put them on and found out just how rusty I am at walking in heels :(

Haha, that's always a problem... with time you'll get better, everyone does. It's just a case of practice and perseverance I'm afraid... of course building things up helps too, but since you only have a pair of 4in pumps, you can't do much building up of heel height with them! It's 4in or nothing!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Haha, that's always a problem... with time you'll get better, everyone does. It's just a case of practice and perseverance I'm afraid... of course building things up helps too, but since you only have a pair of 4in pumps, you can't do much building up of heel height with them! It's 4in or nothing!

SH

If only I could find 5 and 6 inchers in size 16 :wink:

I wish I was a size 10