High Heeled Goddess Diary #7

Laurieheels

Rain pattered upon the ground as she looked out her window. The air was cool and fragrant. It smelled like spring. She left her window open despite the chill, thankful for the invigorating scent and purity the drizzle had brought to the day. Okay, it is spring. Birds are about, the temperature is aobve freezing, and I am turning my attention to shedding my layers and enjoying the outdoors once again. In other words, I don't have a subject for my diary yet. I can't do much more that sit here and look around my room, seeing how messy I have let it become. Soon, I'll need to pack up my essentials, and I'll leave it behind. But what of the shoes? There are a number of mid heeled pairs that I will not be wearing. I could save a few in event of some life changing emergency that limits my heel wearing. Possibly. But what to do with most of these shoes where the heel is below four inches? Those that seem unservicable will be thrown away. Those that could be worn again, maybe I should start a bag for charity? Mounds of garbage will be formed, but do shoes go into it? Some will say no, others will not care. Ultimately, I get to decide. I've never understood why someone would want to buy a pair of used shoes. Okay, lacking money and looking for something to wear, certainly used shoes can help someone down on his or her luck. But with regard to heels, and the fact that I put a lot of wear and tear on them, how could they be used by anyone else when I have decided their life has come to an end? I suppose it all comes down to varying aspects of the shoe fetish. Me, I just wear them and look good. Chris, he likes to see me wear them. Others, well, the variations are more than I care to get into here. And it leads to another concern - what of the stiletto heeled shoes I own that have past their service life with the goddess? My favoured black velvet pumps with the five inch heel are not in the best of shape. They are splitting on the sides where the ball of the foot is. From the top down, of course. Too much bending and flexing is tearing the material, and it will only get worse over time. Plus the velvet is wearing off the back of the shoes, and they are starting to go white. These are not shoes that can be worn if one is trying to look good. The same thing is happening with one pair of my black patent stilettos. The same splitting, the loss of the patent on the back, and all over, so ugly grey spots from the man made material underneath are visible. As shoes wear out, I am finding that I am not replacing them with the same frequency. It's a case of money and availability. There is a store at the West Edmonton Mall (world's largest mall, successfully navigated by me in five inch stiletto heels, as well as the four inch stiletto ankle boots). However, being a store in a big mall, I am sure the price is not that reasonable, and the selection is going to be a bit more fetishistic than I would like. I prefer the look of leather, velvet and suede, but everything needs to be man made patent when it comes to high heels seen in specialized stores. I suppose that this will be one of those quests the goddess must undertake, and it can be an exciting diary sometime in the summer. But for now, my dilema is still in front of me. I have a bag for garbage, and I am starting to clean. Maybe I'll leave my closet for another day... Of course, I do have one new pair of shoes, received on Thursday, and... I think I will wait until next week to talk about them, with the intention of wearing them to work and seeing what people say, if anything. After all, people do wonder how I manage on stiletto heels, and that does come up at work. As well, I need something to generate interest for next week, so consider this to be continued in some way, and see it as the cliffhanger, carrying over this part of the story for next time. I am sure you will join me again for Diary #8, so you can find out just what was in the shoe box that arrived...

Always a pleasure reading your diary, Laurie. I remember you saying that you like to wear stockings with your HH. Did you ever bring the subject in one of your previous diaries? Could you tell us more? Are you into black, white, seamed, fishnets? Ever tried a corset? Thanks again. You're doing a great job with your diaries!

Laurie; Regarding getting rid of your lower heeled shoes, have you considered an online auction like eBay ? There is a market for all kinds of worn shoes out there. And with regards to you replenishing your dwindling stock of wearable heels, all I can say is this. I love seeing my lady in high heels (over 4"). I love it so much that I'm the one who buys the higher heel pumps for her. :wink:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Stockings... I prefer black stockings, no seam, sandalfoot, meaning, no shadow or reinforced toe. One tone all over. I also love fishnets. I prefer a linen or off white for the warmer months with certain outfits. I even take pairs of tights, cut out the panty and make heavier stockings that way. Black only, of course. I only wear stockings and a garter belt, never tights or hose. Otherwise, it's just socks with my boots or runners. Or nothing, bare legs with sandals. I've never tried a corset. I can see myself buying one. I've pointed out a few fun things in store windows when Chris and I have been out. Usually with garter straps attached. :wink: I think red would be a nice colour for that. eBay and shoes... Well, how would I collect payment? There are so many variables to setting up the sale of shoes. I think a private web site catering to people who wanted used shoes would be better. I can't see people buying used shoes on eBay when it has a lot of newer ones with high heels at low prices. I could autograph each pair of shoes... then they could be collector's items! Especially the black velvet pumps.

Nice post again Laurie. Why not try to sell them somewhere over the net Laurie? Surely there are fetish sites catering for used shoes, and by the sounds of it they have had a good life and would possibly gain you enough pennies to refire your depleting cache of shoes. Failing that I'm sure the lovely Chris could treat you, especially as your birthday is imminent :wink: Can't wait to hear the next episode.........

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

If you are interested in selling your old shoes, why not sell them on the "For Sale" site here on hhplace? You could always establish a PayPal account to collect payment (Payment in advance, including shipping, please :wink: ) ?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have no idea where to begin with this paypal thing. Can people in Canada use it? Will it deposit money into my bank account? What kind of charges are there? Still, two questions go unanswered - why would people want my old shoes, and would it be better if I autographed them?

PayPal Questions? Suggest you go to their website and check their FAQs. And, email them if answers can't be found in the FAQs. There is a market for them. I think there may have been requests for old shoes posted somewhere on this forum. As to you're autographing them, it's not a bad idea. I'm sure there are some readers of this forum that would appreciate you doing that. Probably would get more exposure if you sold them on eBay, however. Check with Chris. After all, what ever you collect from the sale can be applied toward buying new shoes. And, if you promised to post pics of the new shoes you purchased with the proceeds, you'd probably sell out in no time. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Not meaning to gross you out, Laurie, but since you are of a size that many of the guys on this forum can fit into, have you considered the "titilation factor" here? It is a possiblity that some guys may get extreme pleasure out of wearing shoes formerly worn by a woman, rather than a man (e.g. the shoes that are sold by Hiluc, Xaphod, etc., on occasion). I am not in this category, oddly enough--I find the idea strangely fascinating and revolting at the same time. The point is, though, that your old shoes may prove to be quite valuable if you sell them in the typical 6-day ebay auction fashion--towards moving/wedding expenses, or whatever. :D:wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

azraelle - For some it might be the fact that Laurie is a heel "celebrity". Who wouldn't want to own shoes owned by a celeb? If I were to buy a pair that would be the only reason since I couldn't fit into Laurie's shoes :wink:

I wish I was a size 10

Size 10 US is a UK 8, roughly, and a Eur 41. Of course, this does change from time to time. Slingbacks and sandals, they would fit anyone from UK 7.5 to 9, I would think. The one pair of four inch heels I would consider selling are a bit wobbly now, but they are US 11, UK 9 Eur 42, roughly. Lace up Oxfords, no tongue, square post heel. Of course, the two pairs of five inch heels that I feel are worn out fall into the same sizing category. But I have not even decided on this. Autographed shoes from Laurie? If there is feedback, it may help me decide. It's all so strange... As for guys being excited for wearing shoes I used to wear... um... yeah. Good for them. I'll just go sit over here now and think about buying a silver pen.

As for guys being excited for wearing shoes I used to wear... um... yeah. Good for them. I'll just go sit over here now and think about buying a silver pen.

Hahaha! :wink: It's one of those "Fair enough - whatever floats your boat" moments!

Personally the fact they've been worn by you would have nothing to do with it in all seriousness! I just like nice heels, and I like to try something different every now and then. The heels you've described would fit me, but I can't buy them as I'm fresh outta dough and shipping would be expensive!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!