Hello

Hi, I am new to the site and to the concept of Forums so hopefully I will not offend anyone by not observing the appropriate etiquette. I love heels (and flats too). Men's shoes are so dull by comparison! ;)

Hi,

I am new to the site and to the concept of Forums so hopefully I will not offend anyone by not observing the appropriate etiquette.

I love heels (and flats too). Men's shoes are so dull by comparison! ;)

Welcome to hhplace, iw64 :penitent: I doubt you would get any argument form any member of this form about men's shoes being dull. I would think most of our members would cite "dullness" of men's shoe styles as being one of the driving forces behind their wearing heels. As for :appropriate etiquette, here.......well, just use good judgement and play it by ear. One of our "modsquad" will step up and let you know if you're straying too far from the proper paths.

;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to hhplace, iw64 ;) I doubt you would get any argument form any member of this form about men's shoes being dull. I would think most of our members would cite "dullness" of men's shoe styles as being one of the driving forces behind their wearing heels. As for :appropriate etiquette, here.......well, just use good judgement and play it by ear. One of our "modsquad" will step up and let you know if you're straying too far from the proper paths.

;)

Thanks for the welcome message and guidance. Its good to know others feel the same way.