Actual Heel Height?

Spikeheels

Hello everyone and would like to ask a bit of advice as I am in the process of ordering these and the site says heel height 6 1/4 and I can handle 6 in heels ok but I have seen these shoes on youtube and it says 7 inch heel and I have the 7 inch scream heels and find it impossible at the moment to master them and don't want to order them and not be able to walk in them if they are 7 inch heels! Has anyone got these and any advice would be much appreciated on the actual heel height, many thanks. Hope the link works,

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25_31&products_id=63740

The actual height will depend on your shoe size. If you wear a size 12, they should be at least right at 7", and probably a little easier to walk in than the Scream heels, but still have a very steep arch. The only sizes currently available in the FETISH-11 are 7,8,9 unless howcool is stocking all styles now, which I doubt they are. Personally, I like the fetish-11's a LOT more than the scream-01's.

it is never about heelsheight alone. so these heels might be over 7 inches with an encreasing shoesize but they are quite well walkable for an extreme heel, for the most better to wear than some 6 inch heels (like scream pumps, e. g.).

Thanks everyone I must admit totally forgot about the heel to shoe size ratio. I'm a size 8 so am going to go for it as really want to try them out so will let you know how I get on. Practice makes perfect as they say so it might be a case of plenty of practice for me but they look worth it! Thanks again!

Keeping in mind that some can run in 7 inch heels and others can't get across the room wearing 2 inches... I've got the same heel on a pair of boots and can walk pretty well, though I have to keep reminding myself to straighten my knees.

post-44-133522888129_thumb.jpg

HI OYT. I have the Hollywood Heels boots called Ruthless size 9 and there right at 6 3/4 inch high. Are those the Lovelace model.

Yes, if I recall, they're the Lovelace. They've got a bit of everything: studs, a chain, strap, Velcro, a safety pin, metal covered heels (though plastic tips), stretch patent, knee-high, pointed toes, and zippers. About the only thing missing is laces, which is a bit strange, considering the name.

The ones in the photo are size 11, and I think the heels are right around 7 inches. I can't tell you exactly because they're packed away right now, in anticipation of a move of household.

That is strange as my boots have laces in the back from top to bottom. Your boots must make some noise when your walking in them. Hope youre house move gose well.

:text_duh:Of course they lace up the back! I was sure I was skipping something when I made the list, but the boots aren't here. ;)

Because ther heels are not solid steel, and have plastic tips, they sound like typical heels, not quiet, but far from noisy.

hiya Spikeheels, i have the same shoes in size 9, they come in at 7 1/2 inches, not too bad to walk in, slowly getting there, i dont get chance to wear them often though! I can see the inprovement tho! They aint half hot tho! ;). I got mine from a UK seller, bananashoes, speedy too got them easily within a week a seam to recall, heres the link.

http://www.bananashoes.com/pumps-6-7-inch-heels/?view_mode=all

(top left one "Fetish 11").

also sent the link to you in private!