jamie1608

locked in heels

166 posts in this topic

The names Shirley and Hilary are occasionally used as male names in the UK. For example Hilary Benn, MP and son of Tony Benn. Shirley Crabtree, AKA the wrestler Big Daddy.

I would love to locked into a pair of sky high heels, every time I put on a pair of my heels which range from 4 inches to my 7 inch with a 1 1/2 inch platform I just never want to take then off!!.

In normal clothing go to a local grocery or some other public place and hide a key. The get dressed and lock on your heels and go to retrieve the key. If anyone asks anything about it tell them you lost a bet and had to get the key say from inside the refrigerated section at the back of the store.

Here are some examples of how I lock mine on. http://www.flickr.com/photos/heelwearer/

Your pics are amazing! So is your shoes!

Snowflake Those are some great looking high heels you have there. Hope you have as much fun in yours as I have in mine. Mike

I would love to locked into a pair of sky high heels, every time I put on a pair of my heels which range from 4 inches to my 7 inch with a 1 1/2 inch platform I just never want to take then off!!.

Where did you find a 7 inch heel with 1.5 inch platform? That's exactly for what I am looking. If you know a brand or shop, that would be excellent. Thanks!

Recently, while my wife was away for the night, I wore my tight corset, stockings and 5" heels in the evening. Using lengths of chain and padlocks from my local DIY store, I locked a tight chain around my waist, which had a crotch chain attached (so I couldn't loosen or remove my corset), locked chains around my heels to prevent removal, including a short chain between my ankles. I also attached a chain from the centre of the ankle link to my private parts so that moving my feet apart resulted in a sharp downward pull. Very short steps were essential! I'd left all the keys in my garage, a 15 yard walk from my door, in full view of my neighbours houses. Fortunately, no-one knocked at my door that night, and I slept in my bondage. When I awoke, it was broad daylight, and I knew I had to make the trip to the garage or be discovered by my wife when she returned in the afternoon. I couldn't put trousers on due to the ankle link, so I had to wear a skirt to hide my nudity. It took ages to mince my way out and back with my heels scraping on the patio, but what a rush! Tony

I have a pair of these here:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-434.html

and these:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-1023.html

I get locked into the pumps a lot. My fiance gets quite a thrill out of it and actually I do too. He likes to lock me in them sometimes when I am no working and he of course keeps the keys with him. Sometimes if we are going on a trip for a couple days to see a concert or something or just for a mini vacation I will put them on and we will leave the keys at home. My feet are quite tired by the time we get back but I think it is worth it. For the ones who do notice the locks I get some stares and have had some interesting conversations with some people about the locks, some are curious, some appalled.

Luckily for 6" heels they aren't too tough to walk in compared to like the scream ones.

There is something special about not being able to remove the heels. Even if you don't want to, the thrill comes from not being able. We use the cuffs in the attached picture - they work with all shoes and really looks great with black shoes.

post-29005-133522933406_thumb.jpg

Sarob, those are very cool cuffs...and I like the entire outfit the person in your avatar is wearing. Nicole_R very nice choices you have there...lucky fiance as well :silly: (And I'm sure you feel the same about him)

Next weekend fidaay I am going by locked in my new ballets. My hubby told my he locked me in Friday 28/1 in we received the keys back Monday morning (I hope) but if the post be late tuesday I supose. The lock normal lock strap and laces will replaced by Kevlar one’s. to ptevert damage or cutting The thrill of the this future is awfully but really trilling and amazing.

Love,

Esther

Esther, I hope you have fun with your adventure. Hopefully you can take some pictures in your locked ballet boots.

sarob: Where did you find those cuffs? They're awesome!

I recognise the photo, that of a lady who goes by the "net" name of LatexJulie. In which case I would guess that Sarob made them himself for her.

LatexJulie has an Etsy trading account with shoe locks for sale at a very reasonable price.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59461908/shoe-locks-shoe-restraints

Next weekend fidaay I am going by locked in my new ballets. My hubby told my he locked me in Friday 28/1 in we received the keys back Monday morning (I hope) but if the post be late tuesday I supose. The lock normal lock strap and laces will replaced by Kevlar one’s. to ptevert damage or cutting The thrill of the this future is awfully but really trilling and amazing.

Love,

Esther

Wow a weekend in ballet heels, whew, sounds like a heck of challenge. I can stand mine for a while but a weekend would be tough. He would have to carry me everywhere, which could be fun I guess.

Something a little different to the norm. The "Linden" shoe, made by Jaeger caught my eye, as the ankle strap has a stud fitting rather than the normal buckle. 12 cm heel, 2cm platform so a good sized arch. The challenge was drilling out the stud to allow a padlock with a 3mm hasp to go through it, considering that the stud is only about 6mm diameter. Did a trial fitting on one of the girls I shoot with yesterday, to see what the finished project looked like. Certainly no getting out of them, which since she hates wearing 5" heels, was a bonus.

post-206-133522933851_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522933856_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

youl just have to learn to walk accept them like me terri great idea mine are the same lockind boots as yours one thing hun lose the hair on legs hun for the right look im female hairy legs have to go if wearing heels terri

great idea mine are the same lockind boots as yours one thing hun lose the hair on legs hun for the right look im female hairy legs have to go if wearing heels

terri

What pictures are you looking at?

Hi there, I am reading this thread with great intrest. I get locked in my heels quite regular. My husband lock me in what ever pair he likes before going to work and takes the keys with him. I have to do all the housework chors and the shopping in them. He chooses what heels I have to wear and I have had to do the supermarket shopping in my 7" sadist heels. The young man at the checkout was kind enough to carry my shopping to the car for me, making sure I walkd ahead of him just to show him where it was. The shoe restraint I have I made myself.

Picture #1 // Picture #2 // Picture #3 // Picture #4

Here is another style I make, a little more subtle but you still cant take those heels off.

Respect Julie! I plan on locking my wife too in the future. She stays at home most of the time anyway so she can stay locked as well. How did the whole locking stuff beginn in your relationship?

Something a little different to the norm.

The "Linden" shoe, made by Jaeger caught my eye, as the ankle strap has a stud fitting rather than the normal buckle. 12 cm heel, 2cm platform so a good sized arch.

The challenge was drilling out the stud to allow a padlock with a 3mm hasp to go through it, considering that the stud is only about 6mm diameter.

Did a trial fitting on one of the girls I shoot with yesterday, to see what the finished project looked like. Certainly no getting out of them, which since she hates wearing 5" heels, was a bonus.

Where did you find these shoes? they look so sweet!

Then you feel just like me! Hey, mid if we discuss a bit more about it?

I went to K-Mart and bought a silver chain dog collar of the appropriate length (you'll have to experiment there). Make the chain into a loop like you would to put it on the dog but instead put it around your booted or shod ankle and tighten it to a comfortable tightness. Then take the free end and loop it under the foot and use a padlock to secure the ring to the ankle chain on the other side. This prevents the boot from being removed.

As for keeping locked up, find a mail box that doesn't pick up on the weekend and post your keys to yourself (I send 2 letters in case one gets misplaced) after the final mail pick up on Friday. The mail won't get picked up from the box until Monday and then the 2 to 3 day wait begins. This gets you locked in heels for 4 to 5 days.

I posted my keys on October 9th. Since it was the Columbus Day weekend the mail man didn't pick them up until Tuesday and I received them on Friday. So I was locked in crotch high ballet heels for a whole week. I even had to wear them to the store once. But I have to admit that my ankles and toes were VERY happy to get those keys!

I have to say, wow! Congratulation! Way to go! :-)

I have a pair of these here:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-434.html

and these:

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-1023.html

I get locked into the pumps a lot. My fiance gets quite a thrill out of it and actually I do too. He likes to lock me in them sometimes when I am no working and he of course keeps the keys with him. Sometimes if we are going on a trip for a couple days to see a concert or something or just for a mini vacation I will put them on and we will leave the keys at home. My feet are quite tired by the time we get back but I think it is worth it. For the ones who do notice the locks I get some stares and have had some interesting conversations with some people about the locks, some are curious, some appalled.

Luckily for 6" heels they aren't too tough to walk in compared to like the scream ones.

Wooww, locked, mmm awesome! Do you have any pics of your own locked legs and heels to post?

Got talking to my ex the other day about high heels and some how she has talked me back into wearing high heels! So for a final challenge I will be trying to lock myself into some!