Out and about in heels!

scrappycoco

You know that under certain circumstances wearing high heels and cross dressing in an environment that you are not totally "secure" in the feeling that it is not a "bad" thing can adversely affect your stress level. Especially feeling the desire so strongly and having a family situation that is not totally supportive. Added to your own feeling to being totally insecure within your own mind about participating in these activities, can easily push one over the edge. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba , amen to that ...but dont you think is too direct and needed to be soften, i imagine a very depresive scenario..... ... i had for many years the conscience very blured i though that this activity wearing heels and hose with skirts closed doors, was a pervertion and was wrong and maybe something despicable if some family or friend would know, or even just me knowing i like and get saisfaction out of it. I though that maybe i needed to talk to someone, ....by then i was still living in the US and in the same building from my job of those years , there was a couselor that was specialized in this kind of behaviors on people, i was wondering to go ahead and open up, i stayed at my office for long hours thinking should i go or not, even one day i brought my 5inch classic pumps, hose and a miniskirt, i was thinking to go ahead and appear dressed up and have a walkin sesion, i chicken out, ..... at that time i didnt know about this website, and just like magic i started to read and read thru this threads and all the peoples points of view etc, i never had to go and ask for counseling my best therapy was here at hhplace, i got all my important questions and doubts which i though were shamful all cleared and even with valid foundations, i believe that the best couseling somebody can have is not with a guy that prepared to give you the human behavior and natural function on our brain, it is actually with the patients and people that live thru the behavior or need to use heels/cd in our case. At last all conclusions leads to the same thing, what you just said live with it and know how to even enjoy it, plan your activity moments and if it is secret because of many personal circumstances there is nothing wrong with that, everybody has privacy in this life right? so just be and let it be. heeling or the affection of wearing heels is a happy thing and is a exciting activity...purely selfish and erotic, ....heeler cant share the feeling but can talk about it, while non-heelers may stay on their undiscovered world happy as well.

V. Morpho

...i believe that the best couseling somebody can have is not with a guy that prepared to give you the human behavior and natural function on our brain, it is actually with the patients and people that live thru the behavior or need to use heels/cd in our case.

I concur. The best counseling I've received (or given) on this issue has usually involved someone who'se "been there; done that."

...live with it and know how to even enjoy it, plan your activity moments and if it is secret because of many personal circumstances there is nothing wrong with that, everybody has privacy in this life right? so just be and let it be.

Very well said.

...heeling or the affection of wearing heels is a happy thing and is a exciting activity...purely selfish and erotic, ....heeler cant share the feeling but can talk about it, while non-heelers may stay on their undiscovered world happy as well.

Lol, I'm tickled over the way you put that, but yes. As a guy whose known quite a few guys over the years, I can honestly state that perhaps upwards of a quarter of us would like to wear heels, if we had "the opportunity to do so."

By the last, I mean the general social acceptence of guys in heels.

It's not here yet, but we're making progress! Best way to help - simply get out there and continue street-heeling. Be yourselves. Do whatever it is that you do the best you can do!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

rmaciej1983 –

I watched the video and I agree with bubba136. I also like the look.

I suggest you shorten your stride a bit. Watch the way the woman that walks past you is walking and compare that to the way you are walking. Her walk looks more natural. I tend to do the same thing when I'm wearing 5" heels and have to keep reminding myself to take smaller steps. A long straight line skirt is a good training device.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I like it ALOT!!! Very cool!!!!!!!!!!! Gives me sime ideas. I think I'm starting to like skirts. :wave:

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Well ok I figured I would give a little update on my lastest outing. I have been looking for a pair of boot's that I could wear with jeans and a skirt. Looking around on the net I had found a pair at kmart I thought I may like. Well it just so happend that I had somewhere I needed to be so I figured I would stop and see if I could find them. I wore my LEI MJ's, black trouser socks, jeans and a black shirt. I went into the kmart and low and behold they where there. I went to try them on and everytime I did I would have people watch me, so I just got to the point to where I said the hell with it and tried them on. The first pair I pulled off the shelf fit great. I bought a couple pairs of boot socks to go with the boot's. I took everything to my car and changed shoe's. My biggest concern with the boot's was how much noise they would make. Normally I wouldn't care, but i was going into a adult education center to setup finacial aid I didn't want to make to much of a scene. Low and behold they hardly made any noise. i went about my app with nothing said. I wore these brand new boots for just over an hour right off the shelf and they felt great. they are really comfortable and will go great with a few skirts I have. Once I get a chance I will post a few picture's in my album for everyone to see.

Ok, as you all know I have been coming up with all kinds of reason's not to wear a skirt with heels. My biggest reason is cause I say I can't find an shoe's that look good with this or that. Well I think I don't have an reason not too anymore. The other day I had posted about picking up some boot's at kmart. Well when I bought them I was not sure as to how they would look with a skirt escpcially my dark blue Izod skirt. So this morning since I didn't have anything better to do I figured I would take some pictures and see how they looked. So my surprise I think they look great. I have been challanged twice by both my old and new counsular to wear a skirt and heels, but I never do. Now I think I can accepet there challange. Here are a few picture's of 2 diffrent outfit's I am thinking about wearing this week. It's been quite cold and snowy here the past few day's so it may be all dependent on the weather. Tell me what you guys think! The picture posted is me in my Izod jeans skirt, with suntan leggs hose, and my boot's. The other picture I have posted in this thread would be of me wearing a suit skirt, suntan hose, and my black pump's with a purple shirt. Let me know what everyone thinks.

post-18403-133522930458_thumb.jpg

Scrappy, The look isn't bad but you need to loose the tummy. Can you stand tall and straight and suck in that gut? If it still protrudes, consider a bigger size shirt so it hangs more loosely and doesn't emphasize the abdomen. That shirt just looks a little tight. The boots and hose look great though! Enjoy them! Steve

...I have been challenged twice by both my old and new counsellor to

wear a skirt and heels, but I never do. Now I think I can accept their challenge...

If I would be challenged to wear a skirt and heels by my counsellor, I would not think twice...

Nice skirt and boots but not sure if the long sleeve turtleneck is a good choice with the skirt.

(This is only my opinion. I guess the turtleneck would look better with jeans...)

What about a long sleeve blouse instead of a turtleneck ?

today I went to the local mall to get a STAR TREK (old series) calander & wore my name sake black DEMONIA boots under really long boot-cut jeans & I think that they were really looking good:smile: (the same get-up with the DEMONIA platform sneakers as well) NO one seemed to notice, & really I didnt have the time of day to even care who knew or even wondered (though maybe this one guy did a "double take" as he passed by the BROOKSTONE shop to see my boots up as I sat in one of those massage chairs, looking perhaps confused:-? I'd guess but I never knew for sure on that on)

Ok, as you all know I have been coming up with all kinds of reason's not to wear a skirt with heels. My biggest reason is cause I say I can't find an shoe's that look good with this or that. Well I think I don't have an reason not too anymore. The other day I had posted about picking up some boot's at kmart. Well when I bought them I was not sure as to how they would look with a skirt escpcially my dark blue Izod skirt. So this morning since I didn't have anything better to do I figured I would take some pictures and see how they looked. So my surprise I think they look great. I have been challanged twice by both my old and new counsular to wear a skirt and heels, but I never do. Now I think I can accepet there challange. Here are a few picture's of 2 diffrent outfit's I am thinking about wearing this week. It's been quite cold and snowy here the past few day's so it may be all dependent on the weather. Tell me what you guys think!

The picture posted is me in my Izod jeans skirt, with suntan leggs hose, and my boot's. The other picture I have posted in this thread would be of me wearing a suit skirt, suntan hose, and my black pump's with a purple shirt. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Those boots look great! I like the skirt too! Great choice.

Ok I figured I would put up a few of my recent outings. First one was my last visit with my tharipist. We had a good talk we started talking about verious diffrent thing's. My outfit for the day was my black women's dress pant's, a gray colored dress shirt, and my new black boot's. The first thing she said when we started talking was that she just loved my boot's. We talked about alot of diffrent thing's. Then we started talking about how I dress. One of the questions she asked was witch one of the 5 sense I use the most? I really didn't understand her question but I told her my eye site. Then she asked me when I was a kid would my mother always take me shoping with her? To witch I said yes. My mom when I was a young kid would take me just about everywhere with her. She asked even when she was shopping for clothing? To witch I said yes. Here is what she had to say after that. She said one there is nothing wrong with the way I dress. She said she feels that the reason that I like to wear heels and certian other women's clothing is because of the way it look's. She said most men don't really care much about they way they look or the way something looks. She said she feels that since an early age being out shoping with my mother it was kind of implanted in my head over time that I was to be a vizual person. Meaning I am the type of person that likes thing's for the way they look not what gender they belong too! Not at first that didn't make much sense to me until I got home and started thinking about that. It all made a lot of sense to me. When I by something from witch ever side of the isle it may be from I don't look at weather it is made for a man or a women I look at the peace of clothing and by it based on how well I think it would look on me. Witch is very true for me. Like the last pair of boot's I bought. I bought them for 2 reason's 1 I liked the way they looked and 2 I figured there would be a lot of diffrent peace's of clothing that I had I could wear them with. Outing # 2 I had a fallow up visit the next day with the Dr that did the surgery on my sinus's. For this visit I decided to wear a pair of dark blue jeans, a greenish gray shirt and my high heeled boot's. Went in to the office for the post op visit. Nothing was said by anyone in the waiting area. Nor did anyone of the staff say anything. When the Dr came in I seen him look down at my boot's and then he did his thing. Nothing was ever said so I guess this visit was as normal of a visit as there could be. I did catch the Dr look at my boots a few diffrent times. Quite funny he is what I would reffer to as one of those manly type guys. Outing #3 So yesterday I had decided I was going to take the family out to see the new Tron movie. My outfit for the day was once again the same dark blue jeans from the day before, a Gray dress shirt and my black boot's. I really wish I would have taken a picture of this outfit becuase I think this out fit is one of the better looking ones I have done. I got dressed around noon or so the movie was not starting until around 7 ish so we figured we would go into town do someshopping and then go to eat and then to the movie. I can say this is by far the longest and bravest outing I have had wearing a pair of heels since I started wearing them. The great thing about these boot's is that they are incogneto for the most part with the right pair of pants. I spent 9hrs + in these boot's and my feet felt great after takeing them off. They have a hard rubber sole so they do not make much noise at all when walking. The toe look's alot like coyboy boot's. My first stop on my outing was to are local walmart this place was packed, but I went in and did my thing. I did see a few people look but other than that nothing major. Then it was on to craker barrel to eat. No one on the way in even paied attention to what I was wearing. On the way out I did hear one lady tell another one that she loved my boot's. We went to see the new Tron after that and it was dark in the place so no one payed no never mind. I really didn't want to take the boot's off when I got home but I had to had to go to bed. So there are 3 outing's with in 3 days in my new boot's and nothing was every said. I am getting to the point where I love these boots to death and am really glad i bought them.

Well, I am new to this site, but here we go. I have loved wearing heels since I was in the fifth grade (that's as far back as I can remember wearing them). My wife knows that I love heels and she has even bought me some and given me a couple pair of hers (after I stretched them of course). I have worn my black pumps getting gas many times but have not gotten the nerve to enter a store until last Friday. I went to a nearby donut store that is new and I didn't figure on too much traffic. No one was inside but I still sat in my truck outside for about 5 -10 minutes getting up the courage and then opened the door and just walked right in. The lady behind the counter never noticed my shoes, I was so nervous that someone would come in and say something, but never did. When I was leaving I even tried to walk harder to make more noise and she still never notice. It was very exciting and I will do it again and again until I have some encounters to see what people will have to say.

I could have sworn I posted this yesterday here?..

I went out running errands yesterday wearing my 4" heeled western boots. For the first time I actually looked eye-to-eye with the tall gal that owns the local hardware store. It just happened to be the first time I wore 4" heeled boots to the hardware store when she instead of one of her employees was working the register. She was wearing flat shoes. It was kind of a turn on. I know, strange.. LOL

You can see them here:

http://www.hhplace.org/guys/18489-starter_heeled_boots_public_outings.html

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Today I wore the 4" heeled western boots to work. It's amazing how much difference a single inch in heel height makes! I usually wear 3" heeled boots.. It wound up being a long day with more than the average amount of walking. No problem! Went out to lunch and stopped for gas on the way back to work. After work went to a couple of stores to pick up a few odds and ends. The best advice I can give anyone is to get really good and used to walking with a new heel height before going out and about. It makes you 100% more convincing because you're confident and it shows in your stride. Charlie

Hi Charlie, agree completely. A lot here will not realise just how much difference an extra half inch will make in reality - if you're really wearing heels normally. It can be the difference between being able to spend a day in a pair or not.. even half an hour on your feet may be impossible with an extra half inch depending on what you are truely used to and capable of wearing. Reality is so much harder on your shoes and feet than anything simulated around home/ inside etc.. Cheers Heel-Lover

Saturday night I wore a pair of 3" wedges to church, to dinner, and then to Wal-Mart. It's definitely liberating to wear a pair of heels in public. Not single remark from anyone including my brother whom I was with that evening. I know he didn't notice because he definitely would have said something to me.

Hi Charlie,

agree completely. A lot here will not realise just how much difference an extra half inch will make in reality - if you're really wearing heels normally. It can be the difference between being able to spend a day in a pair or not.. even half an hour on your feet may be impossible with an extra half inch depending on what you are truely used to and capable of wearing.

Reality is so much harder on your shoes and feet than anything simulated around home/ inside etc..

Cheers

Heel-Lover

Seriously.. It took me a few weeks to get used to 4" again. I've been stuck in 3" mode for quite awhile now. I literally had to re-train my feet for 4". What amazes me are the people who can pull off 5" stilletos all day long. Stilletos are generally much tougher at any height because more control is required due to the much smaller heal area contact with the floor. I think 4" is my limit as I never was able to pull off 5" in a way that looked convincing or confident and I'm not getting any younger either. LOL

Charlie

big a 64 :-)

I'm sure your brother did notice but said nothing because he respects you.

And I agree with you about the fact it is liberating to wear what we want.

Well done !

Trust me he would have said something. We both have respect for each other, but we are also brutally honest with each other. If something seemed out of place he for sure would have mentioned it...and not in a bad way either. It would be more for letting me know that something doesn't look right.

The same goes for my mother when I wear a bra that has a lot of projection she will say something. It's just the type of family I live in. :)

... I've been stuck in 3" mode for quite awhile now. I literally had to re-train my feet for 4"..

I'd think for most people, that 1" increase from 3.x" to 4.x" is the biggest jump. Even if you had as large as heel as possible (chunky heel or boot), I think most can walk in 3.x" (3.0-3.9) heels without much difficult. For those that have never done it, sure it's different, but not necessarily difficult. However, move up another inch (3 -> 4, 3 3/4 -> 4 3/4) and it's pretty different. You really need to pay more attention to your walking. You're more on your toes, your balance is shifting.

Certainly there are exceptions. I'm sure there are people here who say 2 1/2" is as high as they can go, and others where 4" are training heels for them. However, in general I'd say 3->4 is that transition area where you really get into 'high' heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I figured I would give a little update about my last outing. On my last outing I had to make a trip to my local walmart once again to take back some jeans that my wife had bought me for xmas that was 1 to big in the waist and 2 to short in the leg. My out fit consisted of a pair of mens jeans, my high heeled boots, and a mens dress shirt. My goal for this outing was to find a pair of mens jeans and womens jeans that fit me. So need less to say I found both I got one pair of mens jeans and one pair of womens. I really like the womens jeans they are very comfortable and I think look really good. So with that being said I think I am going to start getting a few more pairs of women's jeans that do not look to girly. When I get a chance I will take a few pictures of me out and about so everyone can see what they think!

Scrappy ...

Congratulations on your latest outing. I just recently bought a pair of women's jeans at a Goodwill store for $2. They looked brand new. They were size 16 long. I didn't try them on there because they looked like they might fit me and for $2, what the heck. When I got home and tried them on, they fit me better than any of my men's jeans that I own. I found another pair at another Goodwill the same size for $2. They were a little more worn, but they still looked good and the fit was great. And they don't look girlie. I wish you the best of luck on future purchases of women's jeans.

I've been wearing women's jeans exclusively now for just about a solid decade. The style choices are far superior. I too don't go for the girly ones, just something with a bootcut or flared leg. I used to be a size 12 and have managed to climb up to a size 14.. In 6 months I plan to be back to a 12! I also only buy women's turtlenecks and mock tops because I hate tucking my shirts in and the women's tops aren't as nearly as long on the torso as the men's with everything else being equal. I guess I go out in 'drag' a lot? LOL Charlie

Well I figured I would give a little update on my most recent outing. Me, the wife (yes I said the wife), & my youngest daughter went out to eat on new years eve. I was not really sure as to what I would wear out and about. I figured I wanted to look dressy but not too dressy. So my choice for the trip was my new faded glory womens boot cut jeans, a gray long sleved dress shirt, and my new boot's that I bought. Now I had been wearing my fioni pumps for most of the day since that is what my youngest girl said looked the best with the jeans. Not knowing where we where going to go I figured it best not to wear the pumps so I choce my boots. At first my wife started to say something smart and then my youngest looked at me and said " Dad you look great!" So off we went. Are first stop was chillies to eat. Now being new years eve there was a bit of a wait but not much. We waited for about 15 min. While there where other people sitting in there no one as much said a word or glanced. We sat down to eat and there was a couple sitting next to us. They both gave a quick glance and I heard the women tell the guy she liked my look. After that we went to target and looked around for a bit before going home. While in target there was not much of any looks. So over all it was a good outing that had for the most part all of my family involved. Here is a picture of an outfit that is sim. to what I wore that day minus the boot's and the gray shirt. This is how I started the day off wearing my pump's. Enjoy and feel free to leave opinion's.

post-18403-133522931697_thumb.jpg