Out and about in heels!

scrappycoco

Very nice outfice and high heels. I think it is great that you are getting such positive feedback from others, especially from females. I really like your attitude toward wearing high heels in public and I am getting ideas from you for the different places to go in high heels. Thank you for your posts and please continue to do so.

• 4 months later...

Ok so I haven't really had too many outing's in heel for the fact that I haven't had time! Here are just a few! It was about a week ago I decied on my day off I was going to wear heel's and what not most of the day! So I chooce to wear black mens dress pant's, a men's dress shirt and my black MJ's with suntan hose. I would post a pic but didn't take one sorry. I really didn't go much of any place until in the afternoon. I need to go to the post office to mail a letter to a damn bill collector. So with that being said I got the letter addressed and left. I thought about changing my shoes not cause I was afraid to wear them out. I was going to change them cause it was snowing at the time. I said what the hell I have seen women wear pumps in the snow and plus I only had to go from my car to the post office NBD. So I left. When i got there the place was packed I walked in and did my thing. I did notice at one point an older man looking at me as I was standing at the counter. He didn't say anything or give a dirty look. I did my thing and left the only thing that sucked about wearing pumps in the snow is the top of my foot got wet but it wasn't bad. 2/19/2010 Today I need to go into town to get my hair cut and stuff for my drill weekend. So with that being said I wore a black and gray smi-dressy shirt, boot cut blue jeans and my MJ's again with nude hose. The only place that I had to really go in any where was my mall. There where alot of people in the mall cause they where haveing a car show in there. I went into where I got my hair cut and got it cut. What was funny is the one girl that cut's my hair was playing around with her cell phone. When I got up to pay and leave I noticed her standing out side with her cell in her hand. She was trying to play it off like she was talking on it but she wasn't. I say this cause as I was standing there i noticed her come back in the store and go to the other side of the room opposite me and was there. She looked at the other girl and gave her a strange look. So if I had to take and educated guess I would say that she was using her cell to take a picture of me wearing heel's. Now I have went into this place wearing a skirt and hose before and had a nice conversation with this same lady about men's style's. Who know's maybe those pic's will pop up on google so I can find them LOL. I think that the way I am dressed is quite nice. As soon as i get the pic's off my phone I'll post them here. Other than that it was a good and short outing. I really need to get some more heel's thought. Just haven't really found any I like!

Scrappycoco:-) It sounds like you had a pleasant outing in heels. Thats the one thing about cell-phones being able to take pics. Instant success. Will be looking for the pics from your cell-phone when ready. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...

Well I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything about wearing heel out and about. I really haven't had much of a chance too!:) So with that being said I was able to get out and about wearing heel's yesterday. I had a few thing's that need to be delt with so I figured it would be a good day to wear heel's since my wife would not be with me and I could wear freely. I started my day out by having to take my car to a car dealer in sheffield Ohio to make them fix some thing's that needed to be fixed. I decied I would wear black dress pant's, black and grey shirt, dark grey touser sock's, and my black MJ. The great thing about these shoe's is when you walk in them you can tell you are wearing heels cause of the sound they make. Well anyway I drove up to the car dealer witch was about a 40 min drive. parked outside of the service area and walked in. witch the entrence was right through the gerage area where guy's where working. The guy's that where working didn't pay no never mind. How ever one guy a younger guy behind the parts counter heard me come by and had to just get a look. Once I got to the service manager's desk there where a few people out in the main showroom that could see me a most didn't even pay no mind. At one point I had to walk with the service manager out to my car to show him something's that needed to be fixed. I know he got a good look at my shoe's since he had to bend down to look under my car and I was right there next to him. Not a word said. We went back in to get the keys for a loaner car and one of the female serivce manager's gave me a big smile. I left and went home. Now later that day I had another appointment to go get a massive hemroid removed (I KNOW TMI) I was going to wear what I had on to the dr office but for some reason the thing decied to start bleeding and I didn't know it it bleed right through my pant's and under wear. So with that being said that end my day of wearing heel's. Oh well at least I got out some. The funny thing is the more I wear heel's out and about the more it's like wearing sneaker's. I do how ever plan on bying some of those balance ball style sneaker's they are making for women.

Scrappy.. I saw was in Kohls and I saw the "balance ball" sneakers have made their way into the mens section now.. Sketchers, I believe.. I saw a guy trying them on too.. His comment to his wife was, "I always wanted to try these...wow...these suck"...lol

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Daniel. They are a fitness sneaker where the soles are curved, almost like a rocking chair, front to back... look up "sketchers shape ups" or "mbt shoes"..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

These are the shoes I was talking about. they are made by Reebok. I have heard of the other ones and have seen them and they are ass ugly. These how ever look just like normal sneakers. Here is a like to a pair. http://www.reebok.com/US/product?modelId=30038134&articleId=J14072

They come in all diffrent color and a few of the color cound go eaither way I think. Hay maybe Bob and Tom where talking about me. I do beleive that show is from around the cleveland area.

Daniel. They are a fitness sneaker where the soles are curved, almost like a

rocking chair, front to back... look up "sketchers shape ups" or "mbt shoes"..

Now I see: Thanks for the info.

I guess It must be very strange to walk in these.

I bet that high heels sneakers are more comfortable...:)

For those who wonder what they are, see picture below.

post-14338-133522911914_thumb.jpg

Now I see: Thanks for the info.

I guess It must be very strange to walk in these.

I bet that high heels sneakers are more comfortable...:)

For those who wonder what they are, see picture below.

One of my co-workers owns two pairs, wears them daily and swears by them, thinks they're great.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well I went out and about in heels again (sort of). I chose to wear jean's, with suntan hose, a cleveland brown's jursey, and a pair of loafer's that don't look too fem but if you look hard you can tell they are women's. Anyway the family and I went quite a few diffrent place's. Of course not a word or anything ever said except for my better half (Long story). Anyway I have been trying to find my self a good pair of running shoe's to help with my feet and knee's when I am running. Of course I looked at Asic's but the one's I needed for my feet where going to be anywhere from 130-150. So I started looking for some other shoe's to run in the next shoe the was brought up was a shoe called rebok Run Tone's. So I did some looking on the net and went right straight to rebok's website and of course they make them for men. Now mind you these shoe's are in the same line as the easy tone shoe's I had mentioned earlier. So with that said I had made that part of my trip for the day was to find these shoe's since I need them for a fit to fight test next month for the air force. I went to all of the obvious place's you would go looking for these shoe's and no on had the men's version. Everyone had the women's version! Now mind you I really would matter to me anyother time, but I do have to wear these shoe's when I do my miles and a half run so I don't want them too look to fem so to speak. So I went to one more shoe store in are local mall and they didn't have them in men's eaither, but they did have them in women's. The sale's lady who was a very nice younger lady said "Look these shoe's are no diffrent than the men's except for the color and the color on these could proably go eaither way. If you want I can help you find a pair of these that fit." I said "that's fine". The first thing she did was went and got the foot thing to see what size women's shoe I wore even though I already knew LOL:silly:. Well of course I had to take my shoe's off and I was wearing pantyhose. She had me place my foot on the thing and my shoe size was just a fuzz over a 9 in women's. She then asked me what size men's shoe I wear to witch I told her it just depend's. If they are dress shoe's I go as far down as a 7 if they are sneaker's I wear about an 8.5. So she had me try on these shoe's in a women's 9. She then said "Keep in mind that you are going to be wearing sock's and not nylon's when your running." Witch kind of cought me off guard. We tried the 9 they fit good just a little snug so we tried a 9.5 and they fit great so I bought them. As I was checking out she started talking to me about dress shoe's and what not and asked me she say's " Don't you have a hard time wearing and finding men's dress shoe's?" to witch I said yes. She then said " Well I can understand why you where women's shoe's I would too if I where you." :) Ok so now she really caught me off guard. I then told her I do have a few pair of women's shoe's at home. We talked a little bit about men's and women's style's and how we both felt that men's colthing is boring. I told her that the next time I was in the market for shoe's I would be coming in. She asked what time of shoe's would I be looking for and I told her that I had been looking for a pair of clasic pump's with a 3-4" heel. She said well if you find the right one's and pair it up with the right clothing I think the would look great on you. So over all it was a great day and I got my self a good pair of running shoe's. Here is a link to the shoe's I bought, when I get a chance I'll post some pic's of both shoe's the one's I bought and the one's I wore! Here is a link.

http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-reebok-runtone-action-white-silver-glacier-blue-p_id182880

Once I get a chance to take a few pic's I will post them. Let me know what you guy's think! I may end up getting some easy tone's too when I get the extra money. Need a new pair of heels first though ! LOL

Scrappy, Sounds like one saleslady you need to see again. Could well help you define your look. You'll become the 2nd Kneehighs perhaps. BTW, the MBT trainers are wonderful. They really improve your posture. Swear by mine. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Scrappy, How are you finding those Run Tones? Do you feel any difference wearing them than any other running shoe? I am thinking of getting a pair of Easy Tones and I wonder if they are worth it?

Scrappy, The problem with buying these sort of shoes for running is that they are designed to work your stabilising muscles more while you run, so increasing your effort to run at a certain pace. When you're wanting to do 1.5mile runs for a fitness test this isn't a good thing!

Scrappy,

The problem with buying these sort of shoes for running is that they are designed to work your stabilising muscles more while you run, so increasing your effort to run at a certain pace. When you're wanting to do 1.5mile runs for a fitness test this isn't a good thing!

I run more than just a mile and a half. I bought these shoe's more cause they where the next best shoe for people like me with flat feet. I wore them today and ran an 8min mile. The best part was My knee's where not swollen after I was done running. As far as how well they help shape and tone Im not sure yet? I have only worn them once. Oh ya by the way I will deff. be going to get some more shoe's from the store.

Scrappy,

How are you finding those Run Tones? Do you feel any difference wearing them than any other running shoe? I am thinking of getting a pair of Easy Tones and I wonder if they are worth it?

I got to run in them for the first time today. Yes there is a diff I could tell they made my calf's work more that's for sure. As far as how well they tone and shape. Im not sure yet. I have heard good and bad thing's about the easy tone's. I am planing on getting a pair of them for my everyday shoe's. So we shall see!

Scrappycoco:-) Now that is a shoe saleswomen of the highest class. It sounds like she will be very able and willing to fit you with some heels in the future. You have got a great place to stop into next time you are looking for shoes, heeled or not. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ok well here is my outing for the day. I had a dentist app this morning at 10am. Now most of the people in the office are women including the Dr them self's. Well last night at work I was truly thinking about wearing my Izod skirt and heel's. Then I remembered my wife was off today and I really am not in the mood to hear her mouth since it was a really long night for me. So I figured I would wear kaki pant's,a black dress shirt, suntan legg's hose, and my balck MJ's. As soon as my better half seen what I was wearing she started with her mouth. I paid her no never mind and went about my bizz. Well wouldn't you know it as I was leaving for the Dr office I started to get a migraine. Anyhow I got to the office and had to wait for about 15 min or so. There where a few people in the office lobby and not a word said although I did get some look's. Well the lday came to get me to clean my teeth and a soon as we got in to where the chair was the first word's out of her mouth where " I like your shoe's and are you wearing my support hose?" To witch i politly said yes and thank you. As we ahere going through the cleaning procidure she would ask me diffrent question's as to why I was wearing heel's. I would answer as the best I could. The best thing she said to me was "That it was nice to meet a man that is not affraid to be himself and try something new and diff!" A little later into the cleaning she asked if I wore anyother strage outfit's. Witch with that question I really didn't know what she was asking. I asked her what she was talking about? She said any other women's colthing! To witch I said yes and told her that I wear skirt's too. Her next comment to me shocked me she said " I bet you look good in a skirt and would love to see you in one!" I told her I may wear a skirt in for my next visit just for her to see me in. So we went about the cleaning and after we where done and she was walking with me to the front desk she the told me you look really nice and they work for you very well. Well as I was standing there getting my next app i was talking to the lady behind the desk and we where talking about the last densist I seen. I said I liked him a lot cause he liked the shoe's i wear. She said what are you talking about. I then told here I wear heel's she had to stand up and take a look at them. At first she thought they where boot's. I told her they where MJ's to witch she had too look again and say's OMG you are wearing heel's as in High Heels. So we stood there and talked for a few min or so about how men are to afraid to by and wear something from the other side of the isle but women on the other hand do what they want when it come's to clothing. She and all the girls behind the desk told me i looked nice and that I wore my heel's very well and they where all really surprised how well i walked in them. I told them to wait for the next time they see me to see what they think! I just hope my wife is at work that day so I don't have to hear her gum's flap when i leave the house in a skirt. Any way it was a good outing none the less. I just really need to get some new heels. Here is a picture of the outfit I wore and as you can see I was in NO way hiding the heel's. Steve

post-18403-133522912089_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522912114_thumb.jpg

Scrappycoco:-) It is a shame that your wife doesn't fully go along with the outfits that you chose to wear. That must make it a bit difficult for you at times. Your adventure at the dentist went very well for you and I enjoyed reading it in full. Now you can wear any outfit to the dentist on future visits and feel completely at ease doing so. Congrats. Thanks for sharing wih us all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ok well here is my outing for the day. I had a dentist app this morning at 10am. Now most of the people in the office are women including the Dr them self's. Well last night at work I was truly thinking about wearing my Izod skirt and heel's. Then I remembered my wife was off today and I really am not in the mood to hear her mouth since it was a really long night for me. So I figured I would wear kaki pant's,a black dress shirt, suntan legg's hose, and my balck MJ's. As soon as my better half seen what I was wearing she started with her mouth. I paid her no never mind and went about my bizz. Well wouldn't you know it as I was leaving for the Dr office I started to get a migraine. Anyhow I got to the office and had to wait for about 15 min or so. There where a few people in the office lobby and not a word said although I did get some look's. Well the lday came to get me to clean my teeth and a soon as we got in to where the chair was the first word's out of her mouth where " I like your shoe's and are you wearing my support hose?" To witch i politly said yes and thank you. As we ahere going through the cleaning procidure she would ask me diffrent question's as to why I was wearing heel's. I would answer as the best I could. The best thing she said to me was "That it was nice to meet a man that is not affraid to be himself and try something new and diff!" A little later into the cleaning she asked if I wore anyother strage outfit's. Witch with that question I really didn't know what she was asking. I asked her what she was talking about? She said any other women's colthing! To witch I said yes and told her that I wear skirt's too. Her next comment to me shocked me she said " I bet you look good in a skirt and would love to see you in one!" I told her I may wear a skirt in for my next visit just for her to see me in. So we went about the cleaning and after we where done and she was walking with me to the front desk she the told me you look really nice and they work for you very well. Well as I was standing there getting my next app i was talking to the lady behind the desk and we where talking about the last densist I seen. I said I liked him a lot cause he liked the shoe's i wear. She said what are you talking about. I then told here I wear heel's she had to stand up and take a look at them. At first she thought they where boot's. I told her they where MJ's to witch she had too look again and say's OMG you are wearing heel's as in High Heels. So we stood there and talked for a few min or so about how men are to afraid to by and wear something from the other side of the isle but women on the other hand do what they want when it come's to clothing. She and all the girls behind the desk told me i looked nice and that I wore my heel's very well and they where all really surprised how well i walked in them. I told them to wait for the next time they see me to see what they think! I just hope my wife is at work that day so I don't have to hear her gum's flap when i leave the house in a skirt. Any way it was a good outing none the less. I just really need to get some new heels. Here is a picture of the outfit I wore and as you can see I was in NO way hiding the heel's.

Steve

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

Well just kind of an updated but not wearing heel's. I went back to that shoe store to try to find some heel's that would work with a pair of jeans that I have and she was there. SO I go in there and she ask's if she can help me I told her I was looking for some sort of heel's that would look good with the jeans I had on to witch her reply was "Sorry I can't help you with that you are on your own." So she was really help full the last time this time she was no help at all!:)

Ok so I had it in my mind to go and try to find a pair of high heel pumps with at least a 3" heel. I first stoped at the shoe dept and really didn't see anything. So I figured I would check payless and low and behold they had what I was looking for. I really didn't want the shinny shoe but the style and heel hight was just what I was looking for. Now mind you this is the skinniest heel I have so it will be awhile before I take them out and about. Anyway I had to go and try them on witch was a little nerve racking but I did it and bought them. So far they are comfortable but haven't had much time to wear them. I do think they look really good with this one pair of jean's I have I'm not sure about this one skirt I have. So I took a few picture's of me in just the skirt and heel's with suntan hose to have you guy's take a look and tell me what you think so here the picture's. Don't pay no mind to the shirt I was just trying them with the skirt and hose. I'll take some better picture's next time.Enjoy!

post-18403-13352291223_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522912252_thumb.jpg

post-18403-133522912269_thumb.jpg

What I am going to say is just my opinion, do not get offended. You look great from the waist below but I have never liked mixing skirt and heels with so called man's shirts,t-shirts and so on. There are many tops that are not labelled men's but look good on male anatomy in a different way, as a skirt worn by a guy generally looks different than on a woman. Of course a man must not pick upper body apparel that have cups and etc (the same is applied to women that do not have big enough breasts), and still there are many models suitable for males.

Scrappy, I do have to agree with Vik, The juxtaposition of M&F is fine, but to me the loose T top is incompatible with the lower more formal skirt/hose/heels. Look at Kneehighs shirts and jacket combos and you will have a much better look. Keep up with the experimentation though Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Well like I said in the post. I just wanted to see what those shoe's would look like with that skirt. I am going to try to put a few outfit's together and take some more picture's soon. I mainly bought these shoes to wear with a pair of jean's I have and this skirt. I have always read in the mag's and the net not to pair too high of a heel with a shorter skirt like that. So I was just trying to see if it looked ok for the most part.

Classic black patten pumps. I think they look nice with the skirt. They should work ok with blue jeans, also. But, according to my wife, they were made to wear with more dressy outfits. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ok so I had it in my mind to go and try to find a pair of high heel pumps with at least a 3" heel. I first stoped at the shoe dept and really didn't see anything. So I figured I would check payless and low and behold they had what I was looking for. I really didn't want the shinny shoe but the style and heel hight was just what I was looking for. Now mind you this is the skinniest heel I have so it will be awhile before I take them out and about. Anyway I had to go and try them on witch was a little nerve racking but I did it and bought them. So far they are comfortable but haven't had much time to wear them. I do think they look really good with this one pair of jean's I have I'm not sure about this one skirt I have. So I took a few picture's of me in just the skirt and heel's with suntan hose to have you guy's take a look and tell me what you think so here the picture's. Don't pay no mind to the shirt I was just trying them with the skirt and hose. I'll take some better picture's next time.Enjoy!

My ex changed her mind about me wearing heels when she saw me wearing those. She actually invited me to bed with them on! It was a hot session too.

@skirtedvik and @Thighboots2 Scrappy did clearly state in his post, "Don't pay no mind to the shirt I was just trying them with the skirt and hose. I'll take some better picture's next time." Might want want to fully read a post before shooting down the guy brave enough to post pics such as these and ask opinions. Anyway, looks good scrappy... from the waist down :)

@skirtedvik and @Thighboots2

Scrappy did clearly state in his post, "Don't pay no mind to the shirt I was just trying them with the skirt and hose. I'll take some better picture's next time." Might want want to fully read a post before shooting down the guy brave enough to post pics such as these and ask opinions.

Anyway, looks good scrappy... from the waist down :)

Yes I did say that. I had just bought these shoe's home that day and wanted to get a few quick picture's with these shoe's and that skirt to see what everyone thought. I wouldn't wear a t-shirt with that skirt and those shoes it would look really silly and out of place.