Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

My fiancee is telling me as I type, she likes me in heels, it's fun wearing heels together, shopping for heels, making love in heels and she say's she loves it because it makes me unique and does not take away any of my masculinity. She say's it's exciting and fun also and she is actually sitting here next to me, both of us in heels, telling me what to right. Johnie and Ruth heel. She also loves picking out which pair to wear each day by putting them on my feet to wake me up in the morning. She is so wanderfull and cool.

real men wear heels

HUH? So what do you really mean to say?

He's saying his shoes were bought and paid for by him so they belong to him. Since he is not a woman, the shoes are not, by a strict definition, a woman's shoes. He regards them as men's shoes and the label on the rack from which they were purchased does not matter.

Have a happy time!

He's saying his shoes were bought and paid for by him so they belong to him. Since he is not a woman, the shoes are not, by a strict definition, a woman's shoes. He regards them as men's shoes and the label on the rack from which they were purchased does not matter.

I'm a little slow at times.DUH!!! T Y

real men wear heels

My fiancee is telling me as I type, she likes me in heels, it's fun wearing heels together, shopping for heels, making love in heels and she say's she loves it because it makes me unique and does not take away any of my masculinity. She say's it's exciting and fun also and she is actually sitting here next to me, both of us in heels, telling me what to right. Johnie and Ruth heel. She also loves picking out which pair to wear each day by putting them on my feet to wake me up in the morning. She is so wanderfull and cool.

YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN I MET!!!!

My wife knows my passion but absolutely disapprove it and does not know that I'm wearing heels for some outings....... I realized she's trieng to ignore it and I do not nothing to speak about it much more..... :-((

Stay heeled and smile to life!

My Wife knows I wear heels every day to work. She's sort of OK with me wearing them when we are out together if we are meeting up after work. However, she would prefer if I didn't. So I had to click the "disapproves" button because whilst tollerant of my passion, she doesn't understand it, doesn't want to understand it. Of course, I can see it from her point of view, but heels are very adictive :smile: Simon

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

My wife saw this thread, and poll the other day, and asked me how I voted. I told her I'd voted "female partner disapproves". Her reply was that she doesn't really disapprove (she pointed out that she gave me two pairs of shoes, and has helped to take some pics before) but she doesn't understand why I want to wear them. So she doesn't flat out disapprove, but she doesn't approve, she merely turns a blind eye to it, and tries to forget about it.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

plstry 2 fins someone special, it makes it so good wen u hav one who u can share it with and there are so many shit men out there, there are women who appreciate blokes who are open and truly value a womans love.... xx

2 “thedesigner”

I dont mean 2 b critical r insulting, and I dont even no if English is ur native language, bt this forum isn’t like instant messaging, wear time is important. Ur use of abbr & mispelings 2 save time just makes it hard 4 most of us 2 read ur posts, wich r usually thoughtful & u often make gud points. Pls try 2 b more considerate of ur readers & take time 2 spel ur wurds out properly & use punct. Weed appreciate more legibility & ur posts wud b easier 2 read. Tnx.

GWL

I let on to my wife shortly after we met that I was curious about high heels, and she was fine with that. She agreed there are probably lots of guys who have been curious about them but because of the "social norms" they wouldn't think of wearing them. So, she got me some heels (and the collection is still increasing), and she doesn't bat an eye if I wear them around the house.

hang on a minute, why this "womens footwear" thing anyway? I wear heels as i feel better, they fit better, and i like to be individual. The womens thing isnt why i like it, nor is it with nail polish either, which is dark co-ordinated colours looks nice in my opinion on a male. Is this idea (prob done b4) for a poll? Do u wear womens footwear because there womens? R u straight /tv-ts/gay/ with male partner/ with female partner - i will start a thread if u think itsworthwhilwe

Absolutely the same situation with my wife!!!

My wife saw this thread, and poll the other day, and asked me how I voted. I told her I'd voted "female partner disapproves". Her reply was that she doesn't really disapprove (she pointed out that she gave me two pairs of shoes, and has helped to take some pics before) but she doesn't understand why I want to wear them.

So she doesn't flat out disapprove, but she doesn't approve, she merely turns a blind eye to it, and tries to forget about it.

Stay heeled and smile to life!

Well with my gf it went from complete approval/acceptance to complete disapproval literally over night..... I think it may have something to do with some her friends at work. They're older (40-50) than she is and much more conservative, months ago she used to tell me how they talk like OAP's and told me of how they never kiss/hug/make love with their husbands because "all men are cheating b**tards", etc, etc, etc. (and so would I be, stuck in a marriage with a wife like that). Coincidence then that she now hates my shoes and our sex life took a nose dive with comments like "other than having children, sex is dirty and perverted, its all you think about". I won't even mention the comments about my heels. Where the hell do they get these stupid idea's? Im pretty sure they pretend to be of the same ridiculous opinions just to "fit in" and make friends and then somehow, somewhere along the line they actually start to believe it! In truth, I don't know what she really thinks anymore. So ive voted for "Female partner disapproves". It may be time for a new gf because one thing is for sure, the shoes are here to stay!!

Wow Mikey...your girl is in a real tail-spin! So sex is dirty and perverted and you're just as bad....ouch, that realy hurts! (Perhaps it's time to think long and hard about your relasionship with her and your own state of well being..) best regards jim

WoW! Mickey63, well we can say the same about the women but I refuse to lower my self to that level and believe all that bs that gets started just because some woman had a bad experience at one point in her life and probably doesn't know how to treat a man anyway so I, like jim say it's time to re evaluate your realaitionship and maby move on for your own sanity and serinity. Trust me, there are lots and lots of women at all ages out ther who do not have a probablem with men in heels. I am talking first hand as I am still best friends with all my ex's and only one had a probablem with it but still we are very close friends today and she is even comming to my wedding as are some of my other ex's. Good luck my friend.

real men wear heels

Coincidence then that she now hates my shoes and our sex life took a nose dive with comments like "other than having children, sex is dirty and perverted, its all you think about".

I won't even mention the comments about my heels.

Sorry to read that. She must have passed some instant indoctrination... Perhaps you should try to talk with her about the authorities she finds important, and where she took these sexist ideas from?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Sounds to me like she's more concerned with what her friends and co-workers will think about her than what she thinks (and feels) about you. I can't imagin spending the rest of my life with a woman like that.

A couple weeks ago Sunday me and my GF became exclusive. We were kinda dating for a few weeks prior, and now we just can't get enough of eachother. She knew about my heels while we were just friends, and she has no problem with them now. She even says I look good in them, and hates the fact I walk so well in them LOL I actually had her look at this poll and pick herself, she picked "Female Partner Approves"....... God I love her :smile:

and told me of how they never kiss/hug/make love with their husbands because "all men are cheating b**tards", etc, etc, etc.

I've been so overexposed to that sort of male bashing that I have no tolerance left for it. I have no trouble telling women how I feel about that sort of bigotry, and that nothing will cause me to drop a relationship quicker. I prefer to be alone, and lonely, than to be subjected to that sort of violence.

Coincidence then

Scarcely, which, I think, was your point.

that she now hates my shoes and our sex life took a nose dive with comments like "other than having children, sex is dirty and perverted, its all you think about".

It may be time for a new gf because one thing is for sure, the shoes are here to stay!!

If I may suggest a parting shot for when you leave, I think she would feel much safer and more secure in a male-free environment, with other women for all of her relationships.

I've been so overexposed to that sort of male bashing that I have no tolerance left for it. I have no trouble telling women how I feel about that sort of bigotry, and that nothing will cause me to drop a relationship quicker. I prefer to be alone, and lonely, than to be subjected to that sort of violence.

Scarcely, which, I think, was your point.

If I may suggest a parting shot for when you leave, I think she would feel much safer and more secure in a male-free environment, with other women for all of her relationships.

Maby what she really needs is another woman and not a man.

real men wear heels