Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

My wife was sceptical at first, but she is OK now. She has actually bought 3 pairs of heels for me and has kind of promised that instead of waiting for Christmas I may get another pair for our wedding anniversary next week. :wink: She is a bit more circumspect about outside though and at the moment she has only consented to me once walking from the car to our front door in her heels late one night. However we are away for our anniversary next week and who knows she may allow me to go a bit further as there's no danger of anyone we know seeing us.

Yamyam: I could be an *sshole and say one thing, but I'll guess that you've met someone?

Do I win a prize?

(congrats)

Jim

Why, yes Jim, I have met someone! I believe there's a slight hint as to the identity of that special someone cunningly concealed on the board somewhere :wink:

And if I had a prize here, I'd send it to you :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Do I also get a piece of the cake if I think J... has something to do with it?

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Do I also get a piece of the cake if I think J... has something to do with it?

:wink::D:o Chocolate?

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Julietta and Yamyam, Congratulations and best wishes for a long lasting relationship!!! I hope that you still find the moments to get in touch with the rest of us here at the forum as it would be sad to miss your posts. Happy summer! TallSwede

Julietta and Yamyam,

Congratulations and best wishes for a long lasting relationship!!!

I hope that you still find the moments to get in touch with the rest of us here at the forum as it would be sad to miss your posts.

Happy summer!

Thankyou Tallswede and there is no way we would not still keep in touch with this board as it is through here we met :wink::D:o We will just have fun going out and taking and posting pics together. Actually we did go out a couple of weekends ago and I took some good pics, and was supposed to be another diary entry together with the details of our day out, but I just haven't had the time to post them yet :D

Actually I might do that tonight...

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Julietta and Yamyam,

Thank you Dave, and TallSwede!

I hope that you still find the moments to get in touch with the rest of us here at the forum as it would be sad to miss your posts.

I'm sure we both will. After all, as Julietta said, this place is how we met, and how we've made lots of new friends. So there's no danger of us disappearing!

Keep up with the 'postings' both of you!

Well, we have to get Julietta up to her 1500, don't we? I'm sure we'll keep at it!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Julietta and Yamyam,

That goes for me too. You are a lucky man Yam. I hope you are both the same size! Do you live very far apart?

Michael

That goes for me too. You are a lucky man Yam. I hope you are both the same size! Do you live very far apart?

Thank you, mk4625 and Dave! As you say, I am a lucky man indeed!

We are near enough the same shoe size! I'm a 8UK, and Julietta's a 7UK. We can and do swap shoes sometimes! We live just over a hundred miles apart, but fortunately it's just a blast up some motorways, so it's a couple of hours or so. She lives near some of my family and most of my friends, so it's quite convenient, really.

(Besides, she's so lovely that I'd drag myself thousands of miles across sandpaper using only my eyebrows for one kiss, if I had to. Not sure if I'd be able to walk it in my 7" heels, tho' :wink: )

Oh, the poll question: Julietta's quite happy with me and my heels. She takes me shopping, and encourages me to try and buy whatever I fancy. Her attitude is that the only important thing is how we relate to each other. If we have a strong relationship (and we do) then she's happy, and the shoe thing isn't an issue. We are lucky that we share a passion for shoes, but I know that even if we didn't, she'd still be my strongest supporter!

• 3 years later...

my wife approves, though just inside the house and when the kids are asleep, they're still too young to understand, she knows i like wearing them while i drive, but she doesn't know yet that lately, thanks to the courage i've gathered by hearing from all of you, that i have begun sneaking out in heels, those of my avatar, by night when i leave the office, of course i use long legged jeans that cover most off the shoe. i looking for a pair of shoes that maybe she'll approve to come out with me that maybe somewhat more discreet.

Maybe she did, but shrugging when I ask "What do you think of this?" seems pretty indifferent. I know that the idea of "no opinion" is difficult to accomplish; she wasn't outwardly thrilled that I enjoyed heels, nor did she attempt to restrict my heel-wearing. If I had to guess, her biggest concern was that I wouldn't turn an ankle or something.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

As long as I wear clothes that suits well with my heels, my girl friend isn't much worried about my look. She likes when I'm taller, because she's only 1" smaller than me, and she dislikes when she wears heels that make her taller than me. I love her in heels, and I wear heels too, so that I stay taller than her... and we both are pleased with the situation :smile:

As it turns out my SO has worked through all her cultural inhibitions and is actually stimulated by me wearing. Nowadays I get requests to put on the shoes and I get rewards for complying with the request ;<))

My ex wife wasn't happy about it at all, but we managed to reach a semi-workable compromise. I told my GF when we first met and she is completely fine with it, including going out with me when I wear heels in public. Her only gripe is that I'm better at walking in them than she is! Chris

I'm in the day and age where people care about how they look (cept me) and they want that perfect bf/gf. With that said, I don't think I'm finding a girl with heel interests as much as me (sad to say, but it's true)

Formally "HHDude"

My wife of 10 years was originally disapproving. She had all kinds of fears and insecurities about it. She personalized those feelings as inadequacies on her part. It took many conversations to get past her preconceived notions and begin to understand that I like to wear girly shoes. It has now reached the point where she sometimes asks me to put them on. She even has a favorite pair (black patent pumps) that she likes me to wear to bed. She rewards me for this 8<D)

My wife found about mine by looking at a few receipts I had left lying around accidentally. She sent me an email from work demanding to know where they were hidden. I initially denied it, but after her coaxing I eventually told her where to find them. She was waiting for me when I got home and she made me put them on and walk around for her. She indulged me that one and only time. Now she just thinks its wierd or insults me about it. Kind of discouraging...so I keep my heel wearing in the closet.

Now she just thinks its wierd or insults me about it.

Jeez that's tough, sorry to hear that, but you gotta do what you're happy with right?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Again, my commiserations, i had the same treatment from my ex. But there are good ones out there. Soulmate could see i was a heelfan from the start, and her attitude was "so what?" She's thankful for a sensitive and attendant partner who doesnt beat her up, mentally abuse her and have affairs. I'm sure she,s not the only one!

Yeah, my girlfriend's attitude is pretty much "so what?", although she's said a few times that she likes me in heels. She cannot understand why my ex had a problem with me wearing heels. She works on the principle that I'm still me no matter what I have on my feet. Chris

She works on the principle that I'm still me no matter what I have on my feet.

Chris

We so need to spread the word that we are still who we are at first, no matter what's on our feet. Hope you all get what I'm sayin by that.

Formally "HHDude"