Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

You are one luck man, knowing my wife as I do, concidering we argue if i ask her to wear high heels, if I were to tell her what I like, I would turn up as a missing person on crimewatch.

Ok! If you do step up, I'll keep a look out on the Milk Cartens to see if you made it. :-))

Hang in there.

25 years married this year yeehaa party :silly: She fine with it. Went for a walk togerther yesterday for the first time me in boots. I also had them on driving in the car. These are good solid boots with 3 inch heels. She is a bit more iffy if I would to get stiletto's. Yet whe would be okay with it. Guess I'm a very lucky guy.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Today it was just another Saturday afternoon at the movies, and as my wife and I were getting popcorn, I overheard a mother/daughter conversation about my brown high heel boots. The mother said "they are probably cowboy boots", then moved along. Oh what a great day, this is exactly how I wish the world would look at them. I would go heeling more often if people just said that I had cowboy boots on. Other random trips today included picking up my watch at a battery store and pumping gas in boots on the way home. Overall it was a very good afternoon for my outings.

Hi My partner would not approve of me wearing heels just yet ...with time who knows She did advise me to wear tights under my jeans in cold winter so she accepts that a man can wear tights I must admit I would prefer stockings As to a skirt and heels maybe thats going way too far at the moment I wouldnt want to go outside but just wear them around the house as I want it to be an enjoyable experiance without any trauma.

I told my partner one evening a while ago. We've been together over 30 years so the gay query did not come up. I was asked if I wore hose, which I don't, and that was about it. Since then, I've kept it private and not in the face. Can't say I like the sneaking around much and I hear many of you talk as if it were cheating. Since I'm a newbie, I guess I've got much to learn. I do own 5 pair so it's a start.

My ex-wife was vehemently opposed. Just didn't get it. I've dated three people since then, and I never got around to asking, as I got the distinct impression they would not have approved.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has gone from disapproving to "almost encouraging". Today was another Saturday afternoon at the movies. We had already planned out that we would go out in heels after our martial arts class this morning. She wore her new black ankle boots and I wore my usual brown boots. We really laughed when we saw Just Go With It at the cinema. Purchased our popcorn, people saw my boots but no one really noticed or cared what I was wearing. After our movie we headed for home. My wife said "Good boot outing?", and I said yes of course. But I was a little shocked that she actually asked that. After several outings and one heel meet together, she appreciates how much fun going out in boots can be. She even asked again "good boot outing?" again when we chatted online, which sounds like encouragement to me.

After watching a TV programme with my good lady where a man appeared in drag including high heels, she knows my passion for highheel shoes and boots, turned and asked if I would dress like a woman, after what seemed like an age, thinking of my reply, wondering if this was the link I needed to let her know, I was glad that I hesitated as I was advised that if I ever dressed as a woman or wore high heels, that certain parts of my anatomy would be removed and pickled, I suppose the motto to this story is to think long and hard before letting your other half know, I glad I have some friends her in this site as I cannot now let my wife know, hope this is of some help to others. Legs777777

My wife has gone from disapproving to "almost encouraging". Today was another Saturday afternoon at the movies. We had already planned out that we would go out in heels after our martial arts class this morning. She wore her new black ankle boots and I wore my usual brown boots. We really laughed when we saw Just Go With It at the cinema. Purchased our popcorn, people saw my boots but no one really noticed or cared what I was wearing.

After our movie we headed for home. My wife said "Good boot outing?", and I said yes of course. But I was a little shocked that she actually asked that. After several outings and one heel meet together, she appreciates how much fun going out in boots can be. She even asked again "good boot outing?" again when we chatted online, which sounds like encouragement to me.

It sounds like you and your wife are simply enjoying each others company, and the boots are just the shared interest that people find with each other, and are just secondary to the fact that you guys are enjoying being with each other...

Dare I ask how/why you talk to your wife online? I know people text their wives, when they are out and about, some even when in the same house together, but talking online must mean you probably work away a bit?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

It sounds like you and your wife are simply enjoying each others company, and the boots are just the shared interest that people find with each other, and are just secondary to the fact that you guys are enjoying being with each other...

Dare I ask how/why you talk to your wife online? I know people text their wives, when they are out and about, some even when in the same house together, but talking online must mean you probably work away a bit?

Yes we do just simply enjoy each others company. She is just showing a little bit of support for my heeling.

We kind of stumbled across the idea of sending IM messages to each other online. We were watching the movie Something's Gotta Give. In one of the scenes, Jack Nicholson was sending IM messages back and forth to Diane Keaton from their laptops despite the fact they were in the same house, just different rooms. We caught on this idea and actually found it to be a fun way to communicate. Sometimes it's fun to see our thoughts on written text.

Cheers :silly:

To Legs777777 You should have said "Heels, yes, other stuff, no," but I guess it was too late when you hesitated. I feel fortunate that three of the women I know fairly well and like are supportive about my wearing high heels. One other one does not know and would probably not understand, but she is not as close.

Good question. I'm terribly single now, but the last girlfriend I dated was totally exceptional I think. Other gf's I had knew about me wearing tights as normal menswear, but that was it and it went Ok with all of them. But with the last girl it happened very different. She has a brother, an incredibly cool dude, two or three years younger than us (she's my age). Well, we were at my gf's place, when the bro appeared wearing that denim skirt and asked "Hey, do you like the look?". And, hell, was he cool sporting that skirt, that she actually took some pictures of him and gave him the skirt!. Next thing, when she and I were alone again, she began teasing me about wearing a skirt, to which I always answered "No!", shocked, amused or what. I've always been kinda conservative with my look, and my "mistake" was answering "I do not wear jeans even, you would not catch me dead in a denim skirt!". It took only ten days before she came to my place one evening with a neatly wrapped gift. After dining she asked me if I wasn't going to open the present, which happened to be a red tartan long skirt she tailored for me, with my initials embroidered. Gosh!. Needless to say I couldn't refuse this time, so I tried it and it was almost perfectly fitted. Never went out dressed like that. Wore that skirt only at home when she came visiting. After two or three times she said "Know something... that skirt looks just so great on you, but it needs something else". She stared at my oxfords and said "Yeah... those shoes. You need a nice pair of pumps!". We began visiting every single shoe store in town and outside, and she was always asking for "the larger sizes", which of course were not my size, and being in Mexico it wouldn't be an easy task. Finally, she found a pair on internet which she showed me, but I refused because they were very very expensive. She tried to convince me those would actually look good with some other formal attires, but anyway I said no. We had to resign with a nice pair of opera-pumps (not heeled, of course) I could buy in a closing store, and opaque black tights. That was some three years ago. I'm still fascinated by what was going inside her mind and miss her terribly.

• 4 weeks later...

My ex who I thought of all people would approve would scream at me to take them off. As for current girlfriends... I kind of break them in ever so gradually. I mostly have unisex shoes anyway. I start out with clogs with a heel or my old standby, 3" heeled cowboy boots. (after all I do live in the American west. Then in the summer, I'll wear strappy leather flat sandals. And of course women like to go through your closet when you're not looking so I'll leave a pair of mid heel sandals or boots out with all my normal shoes just to see if they mention it. But all my pumps and high heel dress boots are in a secret box in my storage room. I never met any one who would allow me to wear those in front of them. I'm not sure if I would really wear them out anyway as it's not a city here and there isn't a whole lot of pavement. But maybe on a trip. I'm thinking maybe the next step is to leave out a really sexy pair out in the the bedroom floor. It would just be so awesome of a woman would ask me to put them on before making love. Maybe someday.

My wife, who knew that I wore heels from very early on in our relationship and was not overly impressed to begin with (It's deviancy) has almost totally changed her outlook and now will actually see if there are any heels in my size if we go past a shop with a sale rail! We were in the supermarket the other day and they had some boots down to 1/4 the original price and she had me trying them on! I know I am lucky in that she accepts my heel wearing and now seems to be joining in to some degree, we are off to meet another heeler on Oxford Street this weekend so we will have to see how that pans out, but it's all psitive so far!:silly:

I can't make this Sunday but if you plan any future meets in London, let us know as I would love me and MrsF to meet another happy heeling couple.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Girlfriend of nearly 30 years is not keen but is aware of my disire for heels. Just had a mini heel meet with somebody quite local to me, very good chat had a quick pint etc, we planned it a year ago my how time flies. All I can say it's not always easy to just drop every thing and go and meet people. I like to meet people and exchange views etc, and am willing to do a few meets etc, but grandaughter and with a grandson on the way very soon they soon take up a lot of your time, and I have to plan a long way ahead. Boy it's great being older.

life is not a rehearsal

• 4 weeks later...

Today we went out for our usual Saturday outings. Started out by pumping gas in my new tan boots to break them in, followed our martial arts class, then a movie afterwards. Changed into my brown boots from my avatar. After our movie, we went to a CD exchange store to buy some music, first time going to a music store in high heeled boots. Went out afterwards to a picnic area with a lake view. Headed for home to call it a day. Later on towards evening, my actually asked me if I wanted to go heeling to get a bite to eat. I was very surprised, considering she only tolerates my boots. So I couldn't say no, I put my brown boots on again, she put on her black ankle boots. We went out to a fast food restaurant across town, and on our return, she asked me if I had good boots outings. Yes, I enjoyed heeling all day in boots with my wife, all in all good outings.

My g/f hates that I wear heels better than she does...walk better, look better, and actually own more high-heeled footwear than her. But she loves that I wear heels :smile:

My lady friend knows I walk better than her in high heels. She doesn't wear them very often, but when she does, I can tell it is an effort for her to look comfortable while wearing them.And I also have more pairs of high heels than she does (she sold me several pairs that I own).

After my adventure this past weekend, I figured I would attempt to vote in the pole. I, however, but can not figure out how to cast a vote. My vote is my wife approves of my wearing heels..... as long as I don't break any of the ground rules. Given she selected a pair for me, introducted me to the store manager where she ordered the shoes from, I have to say you can not get much more supportive than that.

• 4 weeks later...